5 bed detached house to rent Bawden Way, Great Baddow, Chelmsford CM2
- Meadgate Primary School0.4 miles
- Larkrise Primary School0.5 miles
- Chelmsford1.2 miles
- Ingatestone5.7 miles
Features and description
- Well-presented throughout
- Modern & spacious
- Detached property
- Rear garden
- Off-street parking
zero deposit guarantee option available. Substantial & imposting detached house with enclosed rear garden, double garage & off-street parking. Situated close to local amenities and close to Chelmsford city centre. Good access to A12.
An impressive and well-presented detached family home, situated along a popular residential road in Great Baddow close to local amenities and within easy reach of Chelmsford city centre, mainline staiton and the A12.
This spacious and modern property is in great condition throughout and comrpises; 5 bedrooms (3 with en-suite) family bathroom, 2 large reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen with dining area and enclosed rear garden.
Further benefits include double garage & rear garden. Offered unfurnished.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Chelmsford. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Chelmsford for full details and further information.