2roost are pleased to offer to let this delightful 3 bedroom semi-detached house with modern decor. Also having upvc double glazing and gas central heating with a modern rustic brick built fireplace with multi fuel log burner. The driveway provides off road parking for two vehicles, the property also has a well maintained large rear garden. Located in the sought after residential area of Aughton close to a good range of local amenities including reputable schooling. The motorway network is a few minutes drive away, Sheffield and Rotherham centres, together with Rotherham hospital are within easy travelling distance. Book your appointment now, call 2roost on .
* Semi detached house * Three Bedrooms * Sizeable outbuilding * Double driveway * Generous rear enclosed garden * No chain * Early Viewings Advised
* Conservatory: 3.89m x 2.67m (12' 9" x 8' 9") Conservatory at the rear of the property with french doors leading out into the generous sized garden.
* Kitchen: 5.41m x 2.57m (17' 9" x 8' 5") Rear facing window, Cream Gloss kitchen units up and below with 1 and half stainless steel sink with mixer tap and integrated Fridge. A 4 ring Gas Cooker with Electric Fan assisted oven and extractor hood. A single radiator and 4 double electric power points. There is a useful Pantry Store and a area for utility use . Door leads into Conservatory which looks out over the large garden through french style doors
* Lounge: 4.47m x 3.12m (14' 8" x 10' 3") Front facing upvc bay window, radiator, television point and ceiling light fitting. The Multi fuel log burner is the focal point of the room standing in a brick built surround. There is decorative coving to the ceilings.
* Landing Access to the partially boarded loft
* Bathroom: 1.83m x 1.55m (6' x 5' 1") Rear facing opaque window, tiling to walls, shower cubicle, vanity sink, low flush w.c. With towel warmer radiator with vinyl covering to the floor.
* Bedroom 1: 3.05m x 3.12m (10' x 10' 3") Front facing upvc window, radiator and fitted carpet to the floor. There is Dado Rail on the walls along with a ceiling fan.
* Bedroom 2: 3.38m x 2.74m (11' 1" x 9') Rear facing window, radiator, and fitted carpet to the floor.
* Bedroom 3: 2.31m x 2.51m (7' 7" x 8' 3") Front facing window, radiator with fitted carpet to the floor.
* Garden Long secure garden, with a large grassed area. A private paved patio outside the conservatory with wooden archway leading to decorative stone circle with stepping stones and gravel followed by a well maintained lawn to the end of the garden with large outbuilding, very useful for storage. External cold water tap.
* Outside Double driveway to the front of the property. Side access to a very generous sized garden with security light and secure gate.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by 2roost. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact 2roost for full details and further information.
Tenant Cost's Holding deposit - 1 weeks rent (example £500 rent pcm = £115.38 holding deposit) Holding deposits will be deducted from the first month's rent. Security deposit – Up to 5 weeks rent (this will be held in a secure deposit scheme)
tenant default fee's Change of Sharer fee - £60 incl. Vat per person. Rent arrears fee - £25 incl. Vat Lost keys - £25 (Dependent upon the cost of the key) Surrendering the agreement - Negotiable upon request. (the basic cost would be £450+vat)
CMP005711 11/06/2020 10/06/2021 Client Money Protection for Landlords and Tenants This is to certify that 2Roost llp is a member of Client Money Protect Client Money
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.