Property Reference: 825233.
- Maintained and decorated to a high standard, this is a two bedroom property with loft conversion providing an additional room / home office / craft room / play room etc.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen including new stainless steel oven, stainless steel hob, and extractor. There is a facility for under counter washing machine as well as vent for tumble dryer.
- Full gas central heating (including new radiators) via combi boiler providing instant unlimited hot water.
- Bathroom with toilet, basin, bath and shower.
- Upstairs, the property has two good sized bedrooms and a 3rd loft room, all with fitted carpets and central heating. Downstairs is a large kitchen diner and living room. The living room is also fitted with an electric wall heater in addition to central heating.
- Located in a quiet and popular residential area, 2 minutes walk from local shops and frequent main bus routes into the city centre. Close to local schools and amenities. 25 minutes walk from Hull university union.
- Generous private gardens to front and rear including secure gated entry to the rear.
- This property would ideally suit a couple, small family or 2/3 students.
- May let part or fully furnished by additional arrangement.
- ***** Free broadband internet can be included ***** Please ask for details.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Property is available from 11th July 2020.
- Rent Amount: £500.00 per month (£115.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £500.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 03 July, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D If calling, please quote reference: 825233 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference eight hundred and twenty-five thousand two hundred and thirty-three