Property Reference: 828201.(Not accepting couples!)Area
4 bedroom house with 1 double bedroom with an en-suite available to rent immediately!
The property is located on a quiet road just off Finchley Road, Temple Fortune.
- 1 minute walk from the nearest bus stop (13/460/102)
- 8 minute walk from Golders Green tube station
- 30 minutes away from Charing Cross/Central London.
- 1 minute walk from 2 corner shops, restaurants and 5 minutes to supermarkets e.g. Waitrose, M&S.
The property is very bright and spacious! The property makes a perfect home for young professionals between 20-35. Bright and spacious 4 bedroom house, with 2 bathrooms, 1 guest toilet, double sitting room layout with 50 inch TV, surround sound speakers, record player and upright piano. Both bedrooms include plenty of wardrobes and large double glazed windows.
The kitchen has all the amenities (cutlery/appliances) you could want i.e. Dish washer, washing machine, tumble dryer, Nespresso coffee machine, microwave, 2 fridges/freezers, toaster, blender and sand-which toastie machine. The garden has ample fruit trees, a shed, a set of table and chairs, a conservatory area and space for storing bikes.Parking
Outside there is on-street parking for two cars, with allocated permits available for purchase directly from the council.Application process
References will be required, along with a security deposit equivalent to one month's rent.Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £830.00 per month (£191.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £830.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 29 September, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation) If calling, please quote reference: 828201 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference eight hundred and twenty-eight thousand two hundred and one