1 bed flat to rent Greyfriars Road, Norwich NR1
- Charles Darwin Primary School0.2 miles
- Norwich School0.2 miles
- Norwich0.3 miles
- Norwich International Airport2.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- *available with zero deposit*
- EPC Rating D
- 1 Double bedroom
- City Centre location
- Juliet balcony
- Fitted kitchen
- *Call William H Brown to view*
*available with zero deposit* William H Brown are pleased to offer this modern and spacious, ground floor apartment situated right in the city centre, with fully fitted kitchen & dg. A popular development, don’t miss out!
Keypad secure entrance, lift & stairs to all floors
Laminate floor and storage cupboard with W/M, secure entry system.
Modern range of wall & base units with electric oven & hob and extractor hood, built in F/F, D/W, downlights, laminate floor, in the living area is patio doors to Juliette balcony, T.V, Tel & sky points.
Bedroom One (double)
Double fitted wardrobe, window to the rear aspect, carpet.
WC, basin & bath with shower over, vinyl floor, extractor, downlights
Electric Central Heating, dg, furnished to a very high standard.
Head towards the train station down Prince of Wales Rd and turn right onto Kings St and 1st left onto Greyfriars Rd where the property can be found on the left.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Norwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Norwich for full details and further information.