Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by BTC Group. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact BTC Group for full details and further information.
List of fees and important information for tenants
• Lost your keys, £30 for us to cut our set and replace your set of keys
• Lost keys and borrow our set of keys, £20 Holding fee if the tenant has to take office set of keys to gain access to their property, this will be refunded back once we receive our set of keys back.
• Deposit, we will charge a maxim deposit of 5 weeks.
• Changes to contract, if any changes are made to the tenancy contract whilst the AST is still in date and tenants request a new contract there is a fee of £50.
• Early Termination of contract, if for any reason tenant wants to terminate the AST contract earlier than the date of expiry, then the tenants will be liable for rent for the remaining period only.
• Utility bills, Once the contracts commences the tenants will be liable for all utility bills, tv licenses, communication services and council tax for the property.
• Late Payments, if late payments are made for rent there will be a charge of 3% of bank base Rate.
• cmp, we hare member of client money protection - certificate number CMP004938
• we are member of a lettings agent redress scheme’
• Complaints, in the event of any clients having any disputes or complaints towards the company we encourage clients to make a formal complaint via email to the management and directors of the business. This can be emailed to Furthermore, if any clients want to take any disputes or complaints further they are able to lodge a complaint with property ombudsman. The contact details of the property ombudsman that btc belong to is
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.