Turners Property are thrilled to offer for rent a sought after three bedroom modern town house on the popular Harbour Reach development, benefiting from a good size, low maintenance rear garden, garage and off road parking.
The property comprises on the ground floor, a modern kitchen/diner with space for a washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer with french doors leading onto a good sized low maintenance garden. There is also a downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage.
On the first floor there is a bright and spacious lounge overlooking the rear garden and a double bedroom with a built in wardrobe.
The second floor comprises of a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, built in wardrobes and small balcony. There is also a third double bedroom with built in wardrobes and modern family bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
Outside to the front is access to a single garage and parking for 2 cars.
Gas central heating, double glazing throughout and integral blinds to windows.
Located within walking distance to the beach at Hamworthy Park and Poole Quay, call today to book your viewing!
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Turners Property. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Turners Property for full details and further information.
Explanation of our tenant fees, charges and penalties
We believe you should know exactly what costs are payable should you apply for a tenancy on a property that we market as being available and any that could be payable during the tenancy. These fees will be paid in addition to any Rent and Deposit that is due under a Tenancy Agreement.
Holding Deposit Once you have viewed a property and decided it is suitable for you, a Holding Deposit equivalent to one weeks rent (calculated by dividing the annual rent by 52), will be required to be paid to start the referencing process and reserve the property for you. This holding deposit will be forfeited in the following circumstances;
* You fail to supply the requested information within 14 working days * You fail the right to rent check * You pull out of the process * You provide a false or misleading statement or information towards your reference
The 1 week holding deposit will be deducted from the first months rent, once you have been accepted as a suitable tenant.
Referencing and Right to Rent Checks We use an independent agency called Goodlord to complete the referencing process, which will involve:
- A Credit check - An Anti-Money Laundering check - Confirmation of your employment and salary details - Confirmation of your previous tenancy details - Right to Rent checks
This process is completed online and you will need an active email address to set up an account and input the required information. Goodlord will report the results of all the checks to your prospective landlord, who will decide if your application is acceptable. You should be aware that the need for a guarantor may not become apparent until your referencing (including references for any joint tenants) has been completed.
Security Deposit A deposit equivalent to five weeks rent (calculated by dividing the annual rent by 52 and multiplying by 5), will be required to be paid at the start of the tenancy.
We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme and of the Client Money Protect scheme.
Permitted payments For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenants behalf) the following permitted payments:
* Holding Deposit - One weeks rent (To be paid to reserve the property and commence the referencing process. This is deducted from the first months rent once you have been accepted as a suitable tenant)
* Security Deposit - Five weeks rent (To be paid at the start of the tenancy)
* Lost Keys or Security Devices - Replacement Cost (Tenants will be billed for the cost of replacement of lost damaged keys or other security devices)
* Novation of Tenancy Agreement - £50 (To be paid if any additions alterations change of tenants are requested)
* Tenancy Surrender - £350 plus rent due (Should the tenant wish to be released from the tenancy before the end of the term, they will be liable for all rent due up until a new tenancy is commenced plus the landlords fee of £350 for marketing and tenancy set up)
* Daily Interest on Rent Arrears - 3% above Bank of England Base Rate (Interest will become chargeable 14 days after the rent due date)
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.