Must be viewed internally to appreciate this luxuriously appointed two double bedroom first floor Apartment with a wealth of character and elegance. One of East Horsley`s premier period properties and within walking distance of East Horsley village and station.
The accommodation comprises of communal entrance hall, .Entry phone system Lift or stairs to first floor landing. Good size sitting room with feature fireplace. 23`5 x 13`1 (7.15m x 4 00m) Kitchen, fully fitted and opening to Dining room 27`.7 x 14`6 (8.40m x 4.73m) Cloakroom Bathroom to include walk in shower cubicle Bedroom 1, double aspect 13`5 x 15`8 (4.08m x 4.77m) Bedroom 2 14`2 x 11`3 (4.31m x 3.44m) Parking space available Communal landscaped garden to rear of property. Available November
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Henshaws Estate Agent. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Henshaws Estate Agent for full details and further information.
From 1st June 2019 letting agents in England will only be able to make permitted payments to Tenants.
Permitted payments as defined under new legislation as from 1st June 2019 will only include the following:
1. The Rent
2. Refundable tenancy deposit - capped at no more than five week's rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or 6 weeks' where the total rent is £50,000 or above.
3. Refundable holding deposit - capped at no more than one week's rent.
4. Payments to change the tenancy - where requested by the Tenant.
This must not exceed the financial loss that a Landlord may suffer, or reasonable costs that have been incurred by the Landlord's agent resulting from an agreement for the Tenant to leave early.
6. Payments for utilities, communication services, TV licence and Council Tax.
7. Default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of lost key/security devices, where required under a tenancy agreement - default fees can only apply when this has been written into the tenancy agreement and covers late payment of rent, a lost key or security devices. The amount of default fee is limited to 3% over the Bank of England base rate for each date that the payment is outstanding and applies to rent which is more than 14 days overdue.
Henshaws estate agents are members of The Property Ombudsman and Client Money protection is provided by ARLA propertymark.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.