**one room remaining** en-suite**lounge**kitchen**very high standard**bills included^^
Available from 23rd October an en-suite bedroom in A stunning 5 bedroomed house that has had A full refurb to A very high standard 5 bedrooms, 3 with en-suite open plan lounge diner, fitted kitchen with A back yard, Be the 1st to live in this amazing property
- Location - This property is well situated just off Abbeydale Road with all its independent shops, bistro`s and Pubs, The city Centre is a 15 minute walk and public transport is all nearby and a Supermarket is at the top of the road.
- Lounge & Dining Room - There is a large open plan lounge and dining room that will include 2 sofas, coffee table and a dining table with 4 stools . The communal areas will be cleaned fortnightly which is included in the rent**
- Kitchen - The property has a good sized brand new fitted kitchen with a Gas hob and Electirc oven, Washing Machine, Fridge Freezer and lots of cupboard space, all appliances are new and never been used.
- Bathroom - There is a beautiful large bathroom which includes W/C, wash hand basin and a bath with shower attatchemt.
- Bedrooms Last En-Suite Room remaining
- Rear Garden - A low maintenance Rear garden
- Parking - There is also plenty of on-street parking available and there are no parking restrictions that apply.
Rent, Fees and Terms
- Rent £425 Includes wi-fi, Utility Bills and Council Tax
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Nicholas Humphreys. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Nicholas Humphreys for full details and further information.
Before you move in To Reserve a property a holding deposit of £50 rent is payable, should you be offered and you accept a tenancy with our Landlord, then your holding deposit will be credited to the first month’s rent due under the tenancy.
Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent under £50,000 per year): Maximum of five weeks rent Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent over £50,000 per year): Maximum of six weeks rent Unpaid Rent:
Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears. Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s):
Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request): £50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
Change of Sharer (Tenant’s Request): £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
Early Termination (Tenant’s Request): Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy. Independent Redress: Client Money Protection:
Fees for Tenancy agreements signed before 1st June 2019
Checkout fee at the end of the tenancy £50(inc vat) per room