***free rent period until 30.9.2020*** ***rent is payable from 01.10.2020*** James Douglas Sales and Lettings are very pleased to offer this generously sized double room in a professional house share within close proximity to the City Centre.
This property has a very large open plan lounge and kitchen area with an additional kitchen on first floor, two washing machines and a choice of gas or electric ovens and hobs. En-suite shower rooms and an additional WC.
The room itself has a double bed, desk and chair, wardrobe, chest of drawers and has a Juliet style en-suite which is shared with the bedroom next door.
Rent is inclusive of gas, water and electric.
Holding Deposit - 110 Deposit - 520 EPC- C
Please note that we cannot guarantee that where there is a telephone line at the property that it is connected. It is the responsibility of the Tenant to pay for any line reconnection fees.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by James Douglas Sales and Lettings. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact James Douglas Sales and Lettings for full details and further information.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to James Douglas)
- Holding Deposit: One week's rent
- Security Deposit: Usually a deposit equivalent to 5 weeks rent will be charged, except where the annual rent exceeds £50,000 (deposit equivalent to 6 weeks rent) or a pet is agreed at the property (additional deposit of £100 per pet)
- Rent Arrears. Chargeable from 7 days arrears, calculated on the interest at 3% above Bank of England base rate
- Payment for a breach of the tenancy agreement up to the prescribed limit
During the tenancy (payable to the landlord/managing agent if permitted and applicable
- Utilities: Gas, electricity, water
- Communications: Telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages and for the loss of a key or other security device
Tenant protection: James Douglas Sales & Lettings and Student Living by James Douglas are members of Propertymark and Lonsdale Insurance Brokers Ltd (client money protection schemes), and members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme. You can find more details on our website.
If you wish to rent a property as a company tenant, there is a £300 application fee.