"**no admin fees** Abby Properties presents this Spacious 2 beds and 2 baths flat in No. 1 West India Quay featuring elegant furniture & interior, wooden floor, stunning views of the surrounding environment, bright & airy reception/dining area, kitchen with built-in units, and full length windows providing lots of natural light throughout the space. The property is situated in Canary Wharf, which is rich with establishments, attractions, and transport links providing easy commute to the residents. Offered furnished, unfurnished or part-furnished. Available now. ALB1202502
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Abby Properties. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Abby Properties for full details and further information.
permitted payments, default fees and claims for damage
new assured shorthold tenancies (ast's) due to move in after 1 June 2019
· Paid as agreed in the terms set out in your tenancy agreement
Holding Deposit: One week's rent of the agreed price.
The Holding Deposit serves to:
· Show you are willing to move into the property on an agreed date
· Enable us to prepare the property to be ready for your occupation
· Enable us to proceed with references
· Enable us to take the property off the market
Amendments to your Tenancy Agreement during the Tenancy: £50 Inc. VAT
If your landlord agrees to vary the terms of the tenancy an Addendum will be drawn up in order to cover the specific change.
Change of tenant during the tenancy or at renewal stage: £50 Inc. VAT plus reasonable costs incurred
Early termination: All costs, fees and charges incurred by the landlord for allowing early termination.
Loss or Damage to Keys or Security Devices: A reasonable charge depending on related costs.
· The cost of replacing a key or device
· The cost of getting a locksmith to attend if necessary
· Any other costs incurred directly in relation to this
· Payment may be levied upfront
· If the rent remains due for more than 14 days from the due date interest will be charged on any amounts of rent due and in arrears at the rate of 3% above the Bank of England annual base rate calculated on a day to day basis from the date the same shall become due until payment in full is made and recover the interest as though it were rent.
Claims for damage:
Costs will be sought to put the landlord or agent back in the position they could have been had the tenant carried out all their obligations as set out in their tenancy agreement. The costs of such damages will be claimed from the tenant's deposit at the end of the tenancy.
Please note that lettings agents are required by law to publish on their websites information for potential tenants about relevant fees, redress schemes and client money protection schemes (including the names of those schemes). Relevant fees must also be published on third party websites, such as Rightmove. For properties to rent in England, details of the agent's membership of any redress scheme and client money protection scheme must also be published with their fees on Rightmove. It is the agent's responsibility to ensure that all relevant information is provided to Rightmove and is up to date and accurate. If the relevant information does not appear here, the agent may have included it within the property description.