Property Reference: 682121.
Single room is offered in a stunning newly restored period house (the second bedroom is occupied by a male banker and his partner - all in their thirties while the third bedroom is occupied by another professional).
2 floors modern interior design house (1,500 sq ft) with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms; part of the South Bank Conservation Area, 2 minutes away from the Waterloo tube and train station (Jubilee, Northern, Bakerloo, Waterloo and City) tube station.
The accommodation is luxuriously furnished and benefits from 2 bathrooms. It includes enormous reception room with access to the garden, separate luxury fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, breakfast bar area, garden and garage. Bills are £100 per month.
Characteristics: Super-fast fibre optics broadband, gas central heating system, sensor lighting, fully furnished to very high standards.
Info about the live-in landlord
Summary & Exclusions:
- Male, banker - living in the house with partner
- Working on average from 8.30am to 11.30pm
- Eating at home on average once during the weekend
- Sporty and really sociable
- Out usually on Fri and Sat
- Clean and tidy especially in the common areas
- Like art, ballet, dancing, sports, design, travel
- Rent Amount: £1,049.00 per month (£242.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,049.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 29 November, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation) If calling, please quote reference: 682121 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference six hundred and eighty-two thousand one hundred and twenty-one