Room to rent Causeway, Banbury OX16
- Dashwood Banbury Academy0.1 miles
- Banbury0.1 miles
- St Leonard's Church of England Primary School0.3 miles
- Kings Sutton3.4 miles
Features and description
- Large Double Bedroom on Top Floor
- Shared Kitchen
- Shared Living Room
- Shared Bathroom
- Fully Furnished
- Bills Included
- Renovated To High Standard
- Walking Distance to Town Centre & Train Station
Walking distance from Banbury train station and town centre with all local amenities. Street parking. Cleaning service of communal area included.
No Deposit option available.
Walking distance from Banbury train station (3 minutes) and town centre with all local amenities. Street parking. Cleaning service of communal area included.
• Your room comes fully furnished. Making you more comfortable at all times.
• Beautifully modelled, practically designed and comfortable to live in. Our aim is to make your life less stressful.
• High standard living is running through every space, including the communal areas. The house has got practical storage in the communal kitchen, full access to every facility and clever engineering for you to enjoy.
• Your space is practically furnished. Because we believe that space and beauty shouldn't come at the cost of practicality. A double bed, wardrobe, bedside table and lamp, chest of drawers, desk and chair, wall art and TV point are included in your room. Amazing top floor room with double aspect windows.
• Contemporary bathroom with low level WC, sink, bath and shower - shared
• Contemporary bathroom with low level WC, sink, shower cubicle - shared
• On first appearance you will see a standard, well kept property, all pretty and clean. Inside you will experience a unique taste of fresh spaces, engineered for your lifestyle. You will even have own shelf for your post in the hallway.
• Warm summer evenings = BBQs. No need to miss out when living in your new room, because the garden will serve you well and we hope you will have few great evenings with your housemates.
We understand people's circumstances can change so this amazing room is available on 6 months tenancy which can be renewed.
Rent: £500 per month
Deposit: 1 month's rent or no deposit option
Would suit a single professional - sorry, no couples due to licensing conditions
Holding deposit: £115 = One week's rent. This is to reserve a property.
Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail references, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or any other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
Distinct Property Consultants have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services. It is the tenant (s)' interests to check their working condition.
To comply with anti-money laundering regulations and Right to Rent checks, applicants will be asked to provide proof of id and proof of address.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: The Property Ombudsman (D8785)
Client Money Protection provided by: Propertymark client money protection (C0126841)
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Distinct Property Consultants. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Distinct Property Consultants for full details and further information.