An opportunity to rent this stunning 2 bedroom end terraced house, conveniently located within walking distance of the Market town of Holsworthy. The property has been renovated to a high quality standard inside and out, with rear enclosed gardens and off road parking. Internal viewing highly recommended. Available immediately. EPC = D.
Directions From the centre of Holsworthy proceeded out of town towards Bideford and proceeding straight across the mini-roundabout take the next left hand turning signed hospital. Proceed for about 300 yards turning left into Stanhope Close where upon number 35 will be found after about 100 yards on the left hand side with a Bond Oxborough Phillips 'To Let' notice clearly displayed.
Laminate flooring, smoke detector
Living Room (14' 8" x 11' 7")
A superbly presented, light and spacious room with window to front elevation.
Kitchen/ Diner (14' 1" x 8' 9")
An immaculately presented modern kitchen comprises a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfaces over incporating a stainless steel 1 1//2 sink drainer unit with mixer taps. Integrated diswasher. Built in high level oven, countertop 4 ring ceramic hob with extractor system over. Space for tall fridge/freezer. Window and door to rear elevation. Large cupboard with plumbing and recess for washing machine.
Landing: Fitted carpet. Smoke detector.
Bedroom 1 (14' 11" x 9' 8")
A spacious master bedroom with window to front elevation, fitted shelving.
Bedroom 2 (13' 10" x 8' 4")
Currently used as a stunning dressing room, equally suiting as a double bedroom, with window to rear elevation.
Bathroom (6' 3" x 5' 0")
A high quality fitted suite comprises an enclosed shower cubicle with mains fed shower, close coupled Wc and wash hand basin. Window to rear elevation.
The property is approached via a tarmac entrance driveway providing off road parking for seveal vehicles. The rear gardens are level and superbly presented, principally being laid to lawn with a raised timber decked area providing an ideal spot for alfresco dining. Timber gardens shed. All bordered by close boarded fencing proving privacy.
Mains water, electricity, and drainage. The TV, telephone, and broadband connections have not been tested and are the tenants responsibility.
Band 'A' (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
Rent: £675.00 pcm deposit: £778.00
No Pets or Smokers.
Property let as seen - available immediately.
References will be required. A verifiable household income of at least £20,250.00 per annum is required to be considered.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge (truncated)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Bond Oxborough Phillips - Holsworthy Lettings. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bond Oxborough Phillips - Holsworthy Lettings for full details and further information.
Pets are by individual negotiation. However, if pets are accepted on application there will be a pet rent rate applicable per calendar month from the start of the tenancy.
References will be required.
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 incl VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 incl VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices; replacement will be charged at cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. Bond Oxborough Phillips reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date, charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy obtains Client Money protection through cmp (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003347
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-6
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.