Bespoke Lettings are proud to present this luxury ground floor level apartment which takes full advantage of the original buildings frontal aspect.
With Gas fired central heating fed by a combination boiler and uPVC double glazing the accommodation comprises of:- Tiled entrance hall, large living area with frontal aspect, super fitted kitchen incorporating built in stainless steel electric oven, hob and extractor-fan, one and a half single drainer sink unit plus white goods including fridge freezer, washer dryer and dishwasher. Inner hall leads to two bedrooms and fully tiled white bathroom suite with chrome heated towel rail. Allocated parking at the rear. With long term lease available from the 5th December 2020. Contact Bespoke Lettings to arrange a viewing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Bespoke Lettings. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bespoke Lettings for full details and further information.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
• A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent • A payment of up to £50 Inc. VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
• Interest, at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
• A payment of £50 Inc. VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
• Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
• Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
• Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
Bespoke Lettings is a member of Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of the Property Redress Scheme (prs) which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.