** zero deposit guarantee option available - detached garage with electricity - outbuilding with electricity and plumbing - driveway for numerous cars - rear garden **
This modern, beautifully presented 3 bed semi-detached house with off road parking for numerous cars and a detached garage, located in Stenson Fields, perfect for easy access to the City centre, and A52 / A38. Benefits include double glazing, modern kitchen, detached garage, outbuilding with electricity and plumbing and driveway.
Tiled flooring, sensor light, ample space for shoes and coats.
Laminate flooring, modern décor and warm “homely” feel as soon as you step through the front door.
Large room with window looking out onto the front, laminate flooring, gas fire, Cable + T.V points.
Large room at the back of the property providing views of the garden, laminate flooring, window to the rear.
Modern range of wall and base units, gas hob and electric oven, extractor hood, space for a fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, tiled flooring, window to the rear aspect and back door out to the rear garden.
Bedroom One (Double)
Modern bedroom with window to the front aspect, carpet flooring, wardrobes and finished to a high standard.
Bedroom 2 (Double)
Double bedroom with carpet flooring, window to the rear aspect, modern decor.
Modern, WC, basin and bath with shower over, vinyl floor, tiled walls, extractor, frosted window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 (Single)
Single bedroom with carpet flooring, storage cupboard, window to the rear aspect, modern decor.
To the rear there is 4 security cameras, a large secure garden, patio area, outbuilding that is currently being used as a beauty salon, detached garage with electricity, all enclosed by fence. To the front there is off road parking for numerous cars and an electric car charging point.
Double glazing, gas central heating, detached garage and driveway.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.