Property Reference: 952231.
Discover hiley, co-living in kensal green NW10
Co-Living London: Hiley, Kensal Green
This home boasts 5 double bedrooms, with a shared eat-in kitchen, 2 shower rooms, as well as outdoor space with a great urban garden and a little touch of bloom.
Hiley is located less than 1 minute from Kensal Green underground and tube station to provide an exceptionally convenient commute into Central London.Want to schedule A viewing?
Message Community Management on WhatsApp and we can arrange this for you.Discover Hiley Co-Living
All our rooms are fully furnished and rates include council tax + utilities, high speed wifi, fortnightly cleaning, regular checkups + property maintenance plus perks and events.
Hiley Communal Spaces
All the convenience you need with a fully equipped eat-in kitchen, which can also be used as space to wfh, a shower room on each floor and a delightful urban garden with BBQ, dining + seating.
Hiley Private Spaces
- Bright, airy and fully furnished bedroom with snug double bed, furniture set and independent heating to fit your temperature.
- 7+ month stay starting from £161.00 per week
- 1-6 month stay starting from £184.00 per week
Classic Hiley - Luminous, fully furnished bedroom with comfy double bed, deluxe furniture set, independent heating and private workstation. Ideal for those looking to wfh.
- 7+ month stay starting from £179.00 per week
- 1-6 month stay starting from £204.00 per week
- Spacious, fully furnished bedroom with double bed, premium furniture set, independent heating and large private workstation. Ideal for couples or those looking for a larger space to wfh.
Want to schedule A viewing?
7+ month stay starting from £207.00 per week
1-6 month stay starting from £238.00 per week
Message Community Management on WhatsApp and we can arrange this for you.Amenities on Site
Dinning Area + Workspace
Washer + Dryer
Kensal Green neighbourhood
Kensal Green has an arty, bohemian feel and its cosy, compact terraces appeal to young professionals with Notting Hill just round the corner. Kensal Rise, a few streets east, has most of the retail action, especially at the north end of College Road where there's a bijou, middle-class vibe, with delis, alternative-medicine treatment rooms and quirky boutiques. Restaurants, cafes and gastropubs also do a roaring trade.
Shops & Leisure
- Bars - 4 out of 5 Stars
- Restaurants - 5 out of 5 Stars
- Gym/Yoga - 4 out of 5 Stars
- Parks - 5 out of 5 Stars
- Supermarkets - 4 out of 5 Stars
Hiley is well situated for popular destinations including Knightsbridge, Westfield London and Notting Hill.
Hiley is under half a mile from the nearest Tesco Express, and there is also an M&S Foodhall (about a mile away) and a Waitrose (around 1.6 miles away) within easy reach.
If you enjoy the cinema, there is a Vue cinema 1.6 miles away in Westfield London. There is also an Everyman cinema under 2 miles from the home in Maida Vale and a Picturehouse cinema around 2 miles away in Notting Hill.Transportation
You can find bus, underground and rail links within a 5 minute walk from Hiley, linking to some of the major London hubs such as Euston, Paddington + Waterloo quickly and easily.
- Bus - #18, #N18
- Underground - Kensal Green, Bakerloo line
- Rail - Kensal Green, Overground
- Major Hubs:
Want to schedule A viewing?Message Community Management on WhatsApp and we can arrange this for you.
- Wembley Central in 10mins
- Paddington in 11mins
- Marylebone in 17mins
- Euston in 18mins
- Oxford Circus in 19mins
- Charing Cross in 23mins
- Waterloo in 26mins
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to Community Management via WhatsApp and we'll be happy to help!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £697.67 per month (£161.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £161.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 18 January, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 4 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation) If calling, please quote reference: 952231 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference nine hundred and fifty-two thousand two hundred and thirty-one