A spacious and recently refurbished 3 bed family home, located in Coundon, close to local schools and amenities. The property is offered unfurnished and briefly comprises of: Entrance hallway, through lounge/dining room, conservatory, New kitchen with integrated oven and hob, first floor family bathroom and 3 bedrooms
The property also benefits from Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, garden and off road parking.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Red Brick Sales & Lettings. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Red Brick Sales & Lettings for full details and further information.
• A refundable Tenancy Deposit (capped at five weeks rent for rent not exceeding £50,000 per annum or six week’s rent if greater)
• A refundable Holding Deposit to reserve a property (capped at one week’s rent) This may be retained should the required paperwork not be submitted within 15 days, misleading information was supplied, a right to rent check failure. Or tenant pulls out of the proposed tenancy.
• Novation, Variation of Assignment of Contract capped at up to £50 including VAT (or agents reasonable cost incurred if higher (which must be evidenced)
• Surrender of Tenancy (covering the landlord’s costs in re letting the property, all rent outstanding until a new tenant is found (up to the maximum outstanding rent on the tenancy)
• Default Fees (lost keys or other respective security devices; late rent payment after 14 days rent was overdue capped at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate (currently at 0.75%)
• Utilities (water, gas or other fuel, electricity, sewerage); Communication Services (phones other than mobile phones, Internet, Satellite television); Council Tax; Green Deal charge (or any subsequent energy efficiency scheme)
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.