A spacious three bedroomed detached bungalow in the popular village of Sudbrooke. It benefits from an L shaped lounge and dining room, fitted kitchen, family bathroom with corner bath and shower over, 2 double bedrooms and a single bedroom. It also has the benefit of a conservatory leading from the main bedroom with access to the rear enclosed garden. There is also an integral garage and driveway for an additional car. The property has undergone some recent redecoration. Available now. No pets please. A deposit of £750 is required. A holding deposit of £170 will secure the property subject to suitable references.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Jigsaw Property Solutions. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Jigsaw Property Solutions for full details and further information.
• All applicants must be over 18 years of age and in full time employment.
• If you wish to apply for a property, you will be required to pay a holding fee
of no more than one week’s rent for the property at the time of application.
This may be used towards payment of your first rent payment.
• It is important to ensure you fit the criteria below before applying for a property as should your application fail to be accepted because of this, you may be charged up to £50 plus VAT for a failed application which would be deducted from the holding fee before it is returned to you. However, if the landlord withdraws the property from the market you would not be charged.
• You may fail your application if:
You have any adverse credit such as County Court Judgements, IVAs or defaults etc
You are not in full-time employment or are self-employed with less than 3 years’ accounts, or are on a temporary contract of less than 12 months.
Your earnings per month are less than 2 ½ times the monthly rent- for example if the rent on a property is £600pcm, your income must be more than £1500pcm
You do not have a valid "Right to Rent" or cannot produce these documents for verification.
• If you have no credit issues but have limited income, we can sometimes proceed with your application supported by a guarantor. A suitable guarantor must have a clean credit history, preferably be a homeowner, and be in full-time employment with gross monthly earnings of at least 3 times the rent.
• References may be requested by Jigsaw Property Solutions or any referencing agency that they wish to contract to carry out the necessary checks. Your information will be used to verify information given by you on your application and will comply with gdpr regulations.
• A response is usually made within 5-7 working days.
• Before you submit this application, be sure you are in a position to afford the rent and to pay the deposit and first month’s rent upon moving in either in cash, bank transfer or debit card. We reserve the right to decline an application once references are accepted if you cannot pay the deposit and first month’s rent.
• You will need to prove your “right to rent” by showing us your passport or id card to confirm you are a British Citizen or a national of the European Economic Area. If you do not have a passport or id card we can accept a photocard driving licence and your birth certificate. Other forms of id are acceptable so please ask us for details. Without this information we cannot proceed with renting the property to you.
• The tenancy you are offered will normally be for an initial six month period.
If your application is successful we may pass your details to a partner agency in order to notify the local council, water supplier(s) and energy provider(s) of your home move in line with your tenancy start date and also to notify to the local council, water supplier(s) and energy providers(s) from the date that you vacate the property.
They will only use your information for the purpose of council and utility registration, closing of council and utility accounts and Energy, Media and Contents & Gadget Insurance comparisons upon your arrival. Call Centre comparisons are completely optional for you (the tenant) and you can opt out at any time. They are fully compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998 and are registered members of the Information Commissioners Office.
We are members of Client Money Protect (cmp) and our membership number is CMP003138
We are members of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) and commit to their Codes of Practice. Our membership number is D10854.
Jigsaw Property Solutions is the trading name of Letsearch Limited registered in England with the company number 4713432
Letsearch Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office (ico) and our membership number is Z6818698
Letsearch Limited is registered for VAT and our VAT registration number is
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.