Beautiful one bedroom house... In this popular location, with the added benefit of 2-3 parking spaces & its own garden. This property is offered in first class condition and should be viewed without delay. Available early January 2021 for 12 months (renewable).
Viewings available week commencing 30th November 2020.
Sorry no pets or smokers.
The Landlord is unable to accept applicants in receipt of Housing Benefit due to their mortgage stipulations.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Barrett Estate & Letting Agents. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barrett Estate & Letting Agents for full details and further information.
In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019 these are the Permitted Payments and required Information;
Before you move in:
- A holding deposit of 1 week's rent
- Balance of 1st month's rent payable upon acceptable references
- A tenancy deposit of 5 week's rent
During the tenancy:
- A payment of up to [£50] inc. VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest, at a rate of [3%] above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of [£50] inc. VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
We are members of The Property Ombudsman Limited, which is a Redress Scheme. Our membership no. Is N01285. The TPO can be contacted on We are members of Propertymark, which is a Client Money Protection Scheme. Our membership no. Is C0003451. Propertymark can be contacted on If you have any questions on the above, please ask a member of staff.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.