Offered to the market is this stunning 3 bedroom, brand new home at the hugely popular Kestrel Park development.
The property comprises downstairs of a lounge/dining area, WC and kitchen. There is also access to the rear, private garden.
White goods are included with the property, including washing machine, fridge freezer, oven, hob and extractor.
Upstairs are three bedrooms, the master hosting an en-suite and the family bathroom.
Carpets and flooring are provided throughout the property.
The property comes with allocated parking.
The development is set within beautiful parkland and open green spaces.
Kestrel Park sits in a superb location on the outskirts of Burseldon and offers easy access to the town centre, airport and railway station, Southampton city centre and the M27/M3 road network.
Please note that applicants will be subject to affordability checks; benefits can be considered as long as the affordability criteria is met.
Please note a maximum of 4 occupants may occupy this property.
Please get in touch to discuss further.
Please note that photos internally and externally and the floorplan are for general guidance only, and may not be specific to the property.
**an amazing opportunity to buy your rented property**
vivid are proud to announce that they are offering their tenants at Kestrel Park development the chance to become home owners. Sign up to ‘Rent To Own Scheme’ and have the chance to own your own home. Terms & Conditions Apply.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Property Eagle. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Property Eagle for full details and further information.
On agreeing a tenancy, we will take a holding deposit of the equivalent to one weeks rent.
The deposit will be a maximum of 5 weeks' rent and will be payable before the commencement of the tenancy or you may be offered the "Nil Deposit Scheme".
The holding deposit will be refundable if the tenancy does not proceed subject to the following:
- The landlord has 15 days to make a decision once a holding deposit is taken.
- If the tenancy does not go ahead then the money must be repaid in full within 7 days of the deadline being reached or the landlord backing out.
- Repayment does not need to be in full if the tenant backs out of the tenancy agreement themselves, fails right to rent checks, has provided false or misleading information, or where the landlord tries their best to get the information needed but the tenant fails to provide it within the 15 days.
- If the tenancy does go ahead, the holding deposit must be returned within 7 days of agreement, unless it is converted into part payment of the actual deposit or used towards the initial rent payment.
- Tenants may be requested to supply documents to support their application for a rental property for example, but not restricted to:
1. Copies of payslips
2. Copies of bank statements
3. Landlord references
4. Passport or relevant id documents
5. Credit report
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
For English properties:
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
Payment of the cost for replacement keys incurred for costs for the loss of keys/security devices
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
Property Eagle is a member of The UK Association of Letting Agents, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO), which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the our website or by contacting Property Eagle directly.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.