The property is an unfurnished 1st floor flat. Comprising communal entrance, hallway, large living room/dining room with marble fire surround and floor boards. Modern bathroom/WC, kitchen with some appliances, double bedroom.
The property is offered unfurnished and has gas central heating.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Hanover Homes (Hanover Homes (Brighton) Ltd T/A). Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hanover Homes (Hanover Homes (Brighton) Ltd T/A) for full details and further information.
1 weeks rent holding deposit requested when landlord agrees to proceed with your application to rent the property. This will be held for 15 days while references are taken up.
Subject to suitable references, the Holding Deposit will go towards your first rent.
The Holding Deposit will be refunded:
• If the tenancy is entered into (this will go towards the first rent. • If the Landlord withdraws the property and does not proceed with the prospective tenancy
The Holding Deposit will not be refunded:
• If the applicant(s) provide false or misleading information • If the tenant withdraws their application within 15 days of paying the Holding Deposit
Your first rent will be requested be paid 3 working days before the start of the proposed tenancy.
The Holding Deposit will be put towards the first rent, unless otherwise requested or agreed.
3. Tenancy deposit
A deposit will be requested be paid 3 working days before the start of the proposed tenancy. This will usually be a 5-week deposit calculated as the annual rent divided by 52.
4. Default fees
There are two types of Default Fees:
• The loss of a key to or other security device to the property. • Where the rent is outstanding for more than 14 days, interest may be charged on the overdue amount at the rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate. 5. Changes to the tenancy
There will be a fee of £50 inclusive of VAT for any variation, assignment or amendment (including changing a sharer) to the tenancy, where requested by the tenant.
6. Early termination of the tenancy
Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
7. Other costs
• Council Tax • Utilities (Electricity, Gas or other fuel, water, sewerage) • Green Deal payments • Television License • Communication Services (telephone other than mobile, internet, cable television, satellite television) You are in safe hands
Client Money Protection (cmp) provided by: ARLA
Independent Redress provided by: The property ombudsman
All monies are held in a separate client account and deposits registered with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme a Government authorised scheme.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.