Accommodation Accessed via a telephone entry system the apartment is located on the top floor of the development (no lift). The front door opens into a spacious entrance hall. From here a generous open-plan reception/ dining/ kitchen area is accessed. This room offers bright reception space, enjoying triple aspect views across the town. The kitchen has a contemporary finish and includes an excellent level of storage with island, plus fitted appliances (fridge, freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher). There are two neutrally decorated double bedrooms, each with useful built-in wardrobes and the bathroom is fitted with a bath plus fixed shower attachment. The apartment further benefits from a private loft space which makes for ideal further storage.
Location Windsor House is sought-after development situated within one mile of Henley town centre. The town offers a fine selection of shops, boutiques, restaurants, bars and leisure facilities including a cinema and theatre. The town is famed for its annual Royal Regatta which takes place on the River Thames each July. Henley Station provides services to Reading and on to London Paddington (journey time approx 25 minutes from Reading). The M4 Motorway is available at J8/9 Maidenhead Thicket and the M40 via the Marlow bypass at High Wycombe. The area abounds with excellent schools, both state and independent.
Outsidespace The apartment includes access to an attractive landscaped garden which wraps around the development and there is unallocated residents parking to the front of the property. The apartment benefits from a single garage set within a detached block.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Penny & Sinclair. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Penny & Sinclair for full details and further information.
A holding deposit will be payable of one weeks rent at the time of applying for a property. This deposit reserves the property.
Please note: This will be withheld if any relevant person withdraws from the tenancy, fails a Right to Rent check, provides materially significant false or misleading information, or fails to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
Before move in: Security Deposit • For rents up to £50,000 pa – equivalent of five weeks’ rent. • For rents over £50,000 pa – equivalent to six weeks’ rent.
This deposit covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. Deposits are protected by a Government Approved Scheme. Further information is available on request.
Additional charges where applicable: • Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
• Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
• Variation of contract (tenant’s request) - £50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
• Change of Sharer (tenant’s request) - £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
• Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
• Additional rent may be payable should the landlord permit pets in a property. This will be outlined on each individual property listing.
The following fees apply to Tenancies that are not covered by the Housing Act 1988:
• £240.00 incl VAT per applicant • £90.00 incl VAT per guarantor (if applicable)
The above charges cover referencing for each tenant, contract negotiation and the drafting of the tenancy agreement. Minimum of one months' rent is due in advance with the deposit that is equal to 1.5 months' rent. The deposit rises to the equivalent of two months' rent when letting a property with pets.
During your tenancy: • Tenancy renewal fee £150.00 incl VAT • Early termination fee equivalent to one months' rent (subject to landlords' agreement) Unpaid rent/returned payments - interest is payable from the date on which the Rent was due until the date on which the Rent is actually paid. The interest rate will be 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate.
At the end of your tenancy: A check out charge will be payable at the end of your tenancy at a cost of between £90.00 - £320.00 incl VAT, depending on the number of bedrooms and whether the property is unfurnished, part-furnished or furnished.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.