***Please contact our office by email to arrange an appointment to view this property.
An end of row house in a convenient location, with accommodation comprising sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Gardens and off road parking.Unfurnished
Energy rating - D Council Tax Band - C
Pets: Considered, additional deposit may be required Smokers: Sorry, no
Lease: Initial six months, longer term considered Status: Managed
Viewings Policy – Prospective Tenants
Due to the risks to health posed by Covid-19, we have introduced the following guidelines to reduce unnecessary travel and contact.
Before requesting a viewing:
1. Take time to read through the property information provided on our internet listing, including internal photographs and floorplans. If you require any further information on a specific point, please contact our office
2. Familiarise yourself with the area. If this area is new to you, please use aids such as Google Maps and Street View. Check travel times to your place of work, family etc.
3. Check to make sure you meet the criteria shown on the property listing, with particular reference to pets.
4. Make sure the property is affordable for you; you will be required to pay Council Tax and utilities in addition to the monthly rent.
5. If you decide to apply for a property, we will carry out a credit check on all applicants and guarantors, and request Landlord and Employer references. If you have any questions about this procedure, please contact our office before requesting a viewing.
Viewing a property:
1. Please notify us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend, or will be late for an appointment. If you arrive late you may have to wait for the next available slot
2. Avoid bringing children or pets to the viewing – a maximum of two adults are permitted
3. Wear a face mask
4. Avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily
5. Maintain a safe social distance at all times
6. Please listen to and follow instructions from the member of staff conducting the viewing
Please understand that the above conditions have been put in place for your safety and that of our staff. If you are unable to adhere to any of the above, please notify our staff before attending a viewing.
Notice All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Palmer Estate Agents CH8. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Palmer Estate Agents CH8 for full details and further information.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
A) The rent b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent d) Costs associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant e) Costs in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; f) Costs incurred for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.