Within 0.6 Miles of Marlow Town Centre & 0.1 Miles from the Highly Regarded Spinfield School
Open-Plan Reception Room
Garage and Off- Road Parking Space
EPC Rating C
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days:
111 page views
Accommodation The front door opens into an entrance hall with two built in storage cupboards. The bay fronted reception room enjoys dual aspect, with a door providing access into the private garden, plus views onto the communal green. The kitchen has a modern finish, offering an excellent level of storage, with fitted appliances and further access to the garden. Upstairs are three neutrally decorated bedrooms, two of which include useful built-in wardrobes. The bathroom has a modern finish fitted with white sanitaryware and includes a bath with fixed shower attachment.
Location This property is conveniently located within 0.6 miles of Marlow town centre, and within 0.1 miles of the highly regarded Spinfield School, also within easy reach of the Thames Riverside with miles of picturesque paths. Excellent schools for children of all ages are available in Marlow and surrounding districts, including the highly sought-after Danesfield Primary school and Sir William Borlase's Grammar School. Marlow is a charming and historic town set on the banks of the River Thames and is surrounded by beautiful countryside. It is a perfect place for enjoying the river, shopping with a difference, enjoying the excellent local bars and eateries, or taking part in the many sports and recreational activities available within the local area. There is an array of local amenities close by including M&S Food Hall, Sainsbury's, and Sainsbury's Local. Transport links are excellent with the Marlow railway station a flat walk of less than a mile away which provides access to Bourne End, Cookham, Maidenhead, and Central London (Paddington via Maidenhead). Excellent links to M4 and M40.
Outsidespace The property includes a landscaped courtyard garden which includes a stone paved patio and further gravel area with raised flower bed. A lockable gate provides useful rear access. There is a single garage and off-road parking space.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Penny & Sinclair. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Penny & Sinclair for full details and further information.
A holding deposit will be payable of one weeks rent at the time of applying for a property. This deposit reserves the property.
Please note: This will be withheld if any relevant person withdraws from the tenancy, fails a Right to Rent check, provides materially significant false or misleading information, or fails to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
Before move in: Security Deposit • For rents up to £50,000 pa – equivalent of five weeks’ rent. • For rents over £50,000 pa – equivalent to six weeks’ rent.
This deposit covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. Deposits are protected by a Government Approved Scheme. Further information is available on request.
Additional charges where applicable: • Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
• Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
• Variation of contract (tenant’s request) - £50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
• Change of Sharer (tenant’s request) - £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
• Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
• Additional rent may be payable should the landlord permit pets in a property. This will be outlined on each individual property listing.
The following fees apply to Tenancies that are not covered by the Housing Act 1988:
• £240.00 incl VAT per applicant • £90.00 incl VAT per guarantor (if applicable)
The above charges cover referencing for each tenant, contract negotiation and the drafting of the tenancy agreement. Minimum of one months' rent is due in advance with the deposit that is equal to 1.5 months' rent. The deposit rises to the equivalent of two months' rent when letting a property with pets.
During your tenancy: • Tenancy renewal fee £150.00 incl VAT • Early termination fee equivalent to one months' rent (subject to landlords' agreement) Unpaid rent/returned payments - interest is payable from the date on which the Rent was due until the date on which the Rent is actually paid. The interest rate will be 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate.
At the end of your tenancy: A check out charge will be payable at the end of your tenancy at a cost of between £90.00 - £320.00 incl VAT, depending on the number of bedrooms and whether the property is unfurnished, part-furnished or furnished.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.