A very spacious two bedroom apartment in the heart of Newington Green, N16. This property offers an abundance of space, with two very good sized double bedrooms, a modern integrated kitchen with space for dining, a separate reception which leads on to the private balcony and a stylish bathroom, with shower over the bath. Further benefits include the use of a private secure gated car park at the rear, integrated dishwasher,
The property is located on Albion Road, N16, just a 30 second walk from Newington Green and the local amenities, not to mention being very close to the nearby hotspots of Stoke Newington Church Street, Dalston, and further afield, Shoreditch and Islington's Angel, Upper Street and Essex road areas, all of which have a plethora of bars, cafes, restaurants and shops at your disposal.
The transport links include a wealth of bus routes that connect to The City and West End, with the nearby Canonbury Overground Station also offering access in to The City.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by M&M Property. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact M&M Property for full details and further information.
Should you wish to proceed with a tenancy through M & M Property, the following fees/charges will apply in addition to the rent agreed : -
Before the tenancy starts:-
· There is a holding deposit payable to secure a property until the agreement is signed. This deposit is equivalent to one weeks’ rent and acts as part payment towards your security Deposit.
· There is a security Deposit payable, equivalent to the sum of five weeks’ rent.
You You may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
· Payment of up to £50.00 inclusive of VAT if you want to make a change to the tenancy agreement
· Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, if the late payment has been overdue for 14 days or more
· Payment for the reasonable costs that we have incurred to cover the cost of replacing lost keys or security devices, where this is required under the tenancy agreement. Costs associated with the loss of a key or security device vary depending on the key/security device. Where feasible, the tenant has the option to replace the lost key or security device at their own cost instead
· Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water
- Communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
M & M Property is a member ofcmp, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.