3 bed detached bungalow to rent Road Green, Hempnall, Norwich NR15
- Hempnall Primary School1.2 miles
- Woodton Primary School2.4 miles
- Norwich9.3 miles
- Buckenham9.5 miles
Features and description
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Large wrap around gardens
- Spacious lounge
- Three good size bedrooms
- Storage cupboards
- Off road parking
- Quiet rural location
- ** Pets considered **
Property details are as follows -
conservatory 11' 10" x 4' 2" (3.62m x 1.28m) Tile flooring, door through to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 10' 5" (3.49m x 3.19m) max Tile flooring, wood effect floor and wall units, charcoal colour worktop, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, space for an oven, extractor fan, side and rear aspect windows.
Hallway 16' 6" x 8' 11" (5.04m x 2.72m) max L-shape Wood laminate flooring, storage cupboards, smoke alarm, Co2 alarm.
Bathroom 5' 11" x 5' 5" (1.82m x 1.67m) Tile flooring, white suite, electric shower above bath with tile surround, shower screen, extractor fan, rear aspect frosted window.
Bedroom three 8' 2" x 7' 10" (2.51m x 2.41m) Carpet flooring, radiator, rear aspect window.
Bedroom two 11' 10" x 8' 2" (3.62m x 2.50m) Carpet flooring, radiator, rear aspect window.
Bedroom one 12' 7" x 10' 6" (3.84m x 3.21m) Carpet flooring, radiator, front aspect window.
Lounge/diner 16' 1" x 12' 11" (4.91m x 3.96m) Wood laminate flooring, electric fire with surround, TV point, large front aspect window.
External Large lawn garden to all sides, driveway with parking for a number of cars, garage.
Agents notes *** Property is next to a Poultry Farm ***
** The gas is supplied from the farm, there will be a charge of £60pcm added on to the rent for this ***
** No Sharers ** No Students ** No Smoking ***
When your application has been accepted by the landlord we would require a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent will be held for up to 15 days, this can then be used towards your rent or deposit on your approval, if the agent or landlord pulls out this will be refunded back to you.
Listed below are grounds on which the holding deposit can be held:
1. If you, the tenant pulls out of the tenancy before the contracts are signed.
2. If you, the tenant fails a Right to Rent check.
3. If you, the tenant provides false or misleading information - this does not mean failing referencing. If you the tenant provides completely accurate information, but still fails referencing, that will be classed as the landlord or agent pulling out. However, if you have actively provided false information and we can prove you have, we can withhold the holding deposit.
4. If you, the tenant doesn't enter the agreement by the deadline.
5. If you, the tenant are delaying and not responding to emails, not giving the referencing agency what they need for longer than 15 days, you will also forfeit your holding deposit.
We will require two forms of identification -
One photographic id such as a passport or driving license and birth certificate
One for proof of your address such as a utility bill, dated within the last 3 months.
Referencing will not be completed until received
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Whittley Parish. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Whittley Parish for full details and further information.