2 bed property to rent Wispers Lane, Haslemere GU27
- The Royal School0.6 miles
- St Bartholomew's CofE Aided Primary School0.6 miles
- Haslemere0.9 miles
- Witley3.6 miles
Features and description
- Luxury retirement village with communal facilities including beautiful oak panelled communal lounge, bistro and bar, landscaped grounds with tennis court.
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en suite
- L-shaped lounge/dining room with door to terrace
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Shower room
- Allocated parking & lift to all floors
- Private garden
- Available Beginning of April 2021
Wispers Park is a purpose-built over 60's retirement village set in several acres of beautiful park-like grounds centred around Oak Hall, a magnificent period mansion.
This spacious ground floor apartment is beautifully presented and enjoys a prime location within the development. The apartment has the benefit of space and plumbing for a washing machine, walk-in wardrobe, covered terraces and private garden, large picture windows giving a bright airy atmosphere.
There is also a Guest suite and the porters operate a 24 hour call system.
Unfurnished and available from the beginning of April 2021
Deposit = 5 weeks rent - £1,846
First Months rent - £1,600
Holding deposit - £369 (will be offset against the full deposit upon move in)
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Warren Powell-Richards. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Warren Powell-Richards for full details and further information.