Room to rent Wingfield Close, New Haw, Addlestone KT15
- The Grange Community Infant School0.5 miles
- New Haw Community Junior School0.5 miles
- Byfleet & New Haw0.6 miles
- West Byfleet0.7 miles
Features and description
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 957842
⭐⭐Looking for a new pad? ⭐⭐
Looking to make new friends.. Likeminded professional housemates looking forward to meeting you and welcoming you to the house. 🍻All bills and Wi-Fi are included...... 350MBbroadband so no buffering when streaming movies :-) !
5⭐ Trustpilot rated 🏡
⚡ What's included:
- All bills! (Gas, Electric, Water, Council Tax)
- Super-fast 350 mb fibre Virgin broadband - Ideal for working-from-home
- Cable Internet sockets and TV aerial points in all bedrooms
- Dedidicated "office" room for working at home
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Weekly professional cleaner (cleaning the communal areas) and regular garden maintenance
- Parking and bicycle storage
- Managed by National Residential Landlord Association (nrla) and Woking Borough Council Accredited landlords
- Handyman on stand-by to quickly resolve any maintenance needs
Rm 1 - Large Double Ensuite £725 (Taken)
Rm 2 - Double with exclusive use of bathroom £675 (Taken)Rm 3 - Double Ensuite £695 (Taken)
Rm 4 - Large Double Ensuite £725 (Taken)
Rm 5 - Double Room £600 (Available)
Rm 6 - Double Room £625 (Taken)
🛏️ Your Bedroom:
Your bedroom is fully furnished, including a standard double bed with comfy mattress, wardrobe with full length mirror, chest of drawers, bedside draws, reading lamp, and blackout curtains/blind. You share a nice bathroom with just one other housemate, or you have your own ensuite, so no hassle getting ready in the mornings!
🍕 Kitchen/Living Room 🛋️ :
The house has a sociable open plan kitchen and living room. A beautiful high-quality kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher, built-in double-oven, microwave, two large fridge freezers, ample storage, 5 ring ceramic electric hob, crockery, cutlery, and a wide assortment of cooking equipment.
The living room has a 42" Panasonic flat-screen TV, modern dining table and chairs as well as a comfortable leather sofa and beanbags.
The garden offers somewhere to relax in the summer evenings and the weekends should you want to enjoy a nice cold glass of wine or beer in the sunshine! 🍻
🚆 Other benefits:
- Close to train station
- Shopping nearby for essentials (24 hour Tesco, convenience store Co Op)
- Close distance to New Haw town centre
📍 The Location:
Woking town centre is near by with two shopping malls, a train station (line that takes you directly to Waterloo), coffee bars, restaurants, and nightlife (Theatre/Cinema/Bowling/Nightclub).
We look forward to showing you around soon.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £600.00 per month (£138.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £600.00
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 15 April, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 957842
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay.
Property Reference nine hundred and fifty-seven thousand eight hundred and forty-two
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - OpenRent. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact OpenRent for full details and further information.