Room to rent Lorne Street, Chester CH1
- Chester Blue Coat Church of England Primary School0.1 miles
- The Queen's School0.3 miles
- Chester0.7 miles
- Bache0.9 miles
Features and description
- Student friendly
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Only Available to Students
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 1041928
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £329.33 per month (£76.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £0.00
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 September, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 11 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- Students only.
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 1041928
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay.
Property Reference one million forty-one thousand nine hundred and twenty-eight
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - OpenRent. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact OpenRent for full details and further information.