3 bed detached bungalow to rent Fen Street, Redgrave, Diss IP22
- St Botolph's Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School2 miles
- Bressingham Primary School2.1 miles
- Diss4.5 miles
- Eccles Road7.1 miles
Features and description
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Spacious kitchen diner
- Large lounge
- Three double bedrooms
- Large wrap around garden
- Off road parking
- Idyllic rural location
- ** One well behaved pet considered **
** One well behaved pet considered **
Property details are as follows -
entrance hall 12' 4" x 12' 2" (3.78m x 3.73m) L shape Carpet flooring, smoke alarm, doors to all rooms.
Lounge 14' 2" x 11' 8" (4.34m x 3.58m) Carpet flooring, storage heater, TV point, front aspect window.
Kitchen/diner 17' 5" x 9' 5" (5.31m x 2.89m) Wood laminate flooring, cream floor and wall units, wood effect worktop, electric oven and hob with extractor fan, stainless steel sink with drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for a table, storage heater, rear door, rear aspect window.
Bathroom 9' 7" x 5' 4" (2.94m x 1.65m) Wood effect lino flooring, ceramic white bath toilet and sink, electric shower above bath with shower curtain and white tile surround, bathroom cabinet, fan heater, rear aspect window.
Bedroom one 12' 4" x 9' 8" (3.78m x 2.96m) Carpet flooring, electric storage heater, rear aspect window.
Bedroom two 11' 9" x 8' 11" (3.60m x 2.73m) Carpet flooring, electric heater, front aspect window.
Bedroom three 8' 5" x 8' 4" (2.59m x 2.55m) Carpet flooring, front aspect window.
External Large lawn to front, side and rear, garden shed, garage, off road parking. Views overlooking farmland.
Agents notes ** No smoking **
** No children due to a working farm next door **
*** One well behaved pet considered ***
When your application has been accepted by the landlord we would require a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent will be held for up to 15 days, this can then be used towards your rent or deposit on your approval, if the agent or landlord pulls out this will be refunded back to you.
Listed below are grounds on which the holding deposit can be held:
1. If you, the tenant pulls out of the tenancy before the contracts are signed.
2. If you, the tenant fails a Right to Rent check.
3. If you, the tenant provides false or misleading information - this does not mean failing referencing. If you the tenant provides completely accurate information, but still fails referencing, that will be classed as the landlord or agent pulling out. However, if you have actively provided false information and we can prove you have, we can withhold the holding deposit.
4. If you, the tenant doesn't enter the agreement by the deadline.
5. If you, the tenant are delaying and not responding to emails, not giving the referencing agency what they need for longer than 15 days, you will also forfeit your holding deposit.
We will require two forms of identification -
One photographic id such as a passport or driving license and birth certificate
One for proof of your address such as a utility bill, dated within the last 3 months.
Referencing will not be completed until received
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Whittley Parish. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Whittley Parish for full details and further information.