4 bed property to rent Walton Road, Wisbech PE13
- Orchards Church of England Primary School0.4 miles
- St Peter's CofE Aided Junior School0.5 miles
- Watlington8.8 miles
- March8.8 miles
Features and description
- EPC Rating C, stunning 4 bedroom detached house
- En-suite to master, cloakroom
- Lounge & separate dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen, utility room
- Garage, garden, available now!
Beautiful family home in a sought after location, close to Marshland High School.
This large detached family home comprises:-
Entrance hall - Stairs to first floor, radiator, doors to:-
Cloakroom - WC and wash hand basin
Lounge - Bay window to front, windows and French doors to rear, fireplace with wood burning stove
Dining room - Windows to front and side, radiator
Kitchen - Window to rear, underfloor heating, range of grey gloss fitted wall and base units, built-in oven and hob with extractor hood over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space and plumbing for dishwasher, door to:-
utility room - Window to rear, stable door to rear garden, radiator, fitted base units, stainless steel sink, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler
bedroom 1 - (double) Window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes, door to:-
en suite - Window to rear, radiator, wash hand basin, WC and shower cubicle
Bedroom 2 - (double) Windows to front and rear, radiator
Bedroom 3 - (double) Window to rear, radiator
Bedroom 4 - (single) Window to rear, radiator
Bathroom - Window to front, radiator, wash hand basin, WC and bath with shower over
outside to the side/rear is a driveway leading to a garage with door to garden. The rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and double gates giving access to driveway and garage
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Wisbech. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Wisbech for full details and further information.