3 bed detached bungalow to rent Lilian Close, Hellesdon, Norwich NR6
- Catton Grove Primary School0.2 miles
- Heather Avenue Infant School0.3 miles
- Norwich International Airport0.7 miles
- Norwich2.4 miles
Features and description
- *available with zero deposit*
- EPC Rating D
- 3 Double bedrooms
- Garage & off street parking
- Private rear garden
- Modern throughout
- Good access to the City Centre
- *Call William H Brown to view*
*available with zero deposit* William H Brown offer this beautifully refurbished 3 bedroom detached bungalow with a modern and fully fitted kitchen, large lounge-diner with bifolding doors to rear garden, large driveway offering ample off road parking, garage and private rear garden. The property is located in a unique area, accessed just off of Norwich's outer Ring Road, and provides excellent links to the City Centre and the suburb of Hellesdon. Properties like this are rarely available so call us now to arrange your viewing!
Access to lounge-diner, bathroom & all bedrooms
Lounge-Diner (7.01m x 3.66m)
Two radiators, double glazed aluminium window to the side aspect and double glazed aluminium bi-fold doors to the rear garden.
Stunning open plan kitchen with a fully fitted and comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units, inset sink unit with glass splashback, built in fridge and freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, induction hob and oven. Laminate flooring, smooth plastered ceiling, window to the rear aspect and door to side.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with gravity shower over and waterfall taps, wash hand basin set in vanity unit and low level WC with concealed cistern, chrome ladder radiator and window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One (Double)
Window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two (Double)
Built in storage cupboard, radiator and window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Three (Small Double)
Radiator and window to the side aspect.
The property has gravelled off road parking to the front with a brick wall. The driveway to the side leads in turn to the garage which has an up and over door. The rear garden has a slate chip patio area and the garden is mainly laid to lawn, enclosed by fence with shrub borders.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Norwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Norwich for full details and further information.