2 bed flat to rent Scott Ellis Gardens, London NW8
- St Joseph's RC Primary School0.2 miles
- Ark Paddington Green Primary Academy0.3 miles
- Maida Vale0.4 miles
- St. John's Wood0.4 miles
Features and description
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 1108523
Lovely 2 double bed furnished flat in St John's Wood, NW8.
Situated on the ground floor of a Victorian period block, this well proportioned flat features nice living space in a desirable location in St John's Wood.
- Bright apartment on ground floor, easy access.
- Reception diner with stylish wood flooring
- Separate fully fitted kitchen with appliances including washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, gas hob & electric oven
- Two double bedroom: First double bedroom with bespoke fitted wardrobes and second equally spacious double bedroom.
- New bathroom installation.
- Offered Part Furnished.
- Great location in St John's Wood, a few minutes from Lords Cricket Ground.
- Excellent transport links, with multiple buses to central London and Jubilee and Bakerloo Lines.
This property is ideally located, close to the shops and amenities of St John's Wood and Maida Vale and close to the tranquil waters of Little Venice.
10 minutes walk to Regent's Park and Marylebone.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,733.33 per month (£400.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,999.99
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 18 June, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 1108523
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay.
Property Reference one million one hundred and eight thousand five hundred and twenty-three
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - OpenRent. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact OpenRent for full details and further information.