Bradley Bishop, TN25
What's different about Bradley Bishop?
- Full Service Estate Agency - Multi Award Winners
- We are not "call centre" agents
- One of Ashford's Top Agents - 5 star reviews
- NAEA qualified staff
- Free progression to completion of sale
- Free Floor Plans and Free unlimited photographs
- Free colour brochures
- Full internet marketing on leading sites
- Accompanied viewings whenever required
- Offices with convenient free parking
Please call to discuss how we can help you achieve the best price for your home.
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||42||£336,190||14 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
" For over 300 years this building has watched while the world around it changed. Originally part of a larger building (the hunting lodge for the Knatchbull estate in fact) this property has been an integral part of the villages history. From the days ...
£300,000 Offers over
" One of the great things about homes of this period is that they were built with the needs of a family in mind, and not with the "squeeze as many on a plot as possible" mentality of some modern builders. Back in the 30's homes were designed with good ...
£425,000 Offers over
" Located opposite the Norton Knatchbull Grammar School this 3 Bedroom detached home really is something special. From the outside it's a traditional, strong 1930's build. On the inside it's light, modern and beautifully presented. It has been ...
Meet the team
Nicole BishopManaging Director