Bradley Bishop, TN25
WE GUARANTEE TO BEAT ANY LOCAL AGENT'S FEE in celebration of our 5th Birthday. What's different about Bradley Bishop and why choose us ?
- Award Winning Service
- One of Ashford's Top 3 Agents
- We sold more homes in 2014 than any other agent in Ashford
- NAEA qualified staff
- Free EPC (energy performance certificate)
- Free Floor Plans and Free unlimited photographs
- Free colour brochures and 24/48 hour feedback
- Full internet marketing on all leading sites
- Accompanied viewings whenever required
- Offices in both Ashford and Maidstone with convenient parking
- We are not an internet only agent
Please call to discuss how we can help you achieve the best price for your home.
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||107||£266,869||17 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
£270,000 Guide price
** guide price: £270,000 - £290,000 ** ** spacious three bedroom home ** ** stylish kitchen/diner ** ** master bedroom with en-suite ** ** three double bedrooms ** ** pretty landscaped garden ** ** driveway and garage ** ** sought after location ** ** ...
£215,000 Guide price
** guide price £215,000 - £225,000 ** ** immaculate two bedroom house ** ** two impressive double bedrooms ** ** master bedroom with ensuite ** ** 19ft kitchen/ diner ** ** allocated parking ** ** rear access ** ** new development ** ** 16 minute walk ...
£190,000 Guide price
** guide price £190,000 - £200,000 ** ** three bedroom terrace home ** ** well proportioned rooms throughout ** ** downstairs cloakroom ** ** rear access ** ** walking distance to shops & schools ** ** excellent access to town centre & international ...
Meet the team
Sian WoodSenior Marketing Consultant
Mark McPheeSenior Sales Advisor
Susan HalpinSales Progressor
Rise O'BrienSenior Marketing Consultant
Nicole BishopManaging Director