An established semi detached bay fronted three bedroom semi detached property situated on a no through road within the popular location of Westone.
An established semi detached bay fronted three bedroom semi detached property situated on a no through road within the popular location of Westone. The property briefly comprises entrance porch, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, separate WC and bathroom. Outside are well presented gardens to the front and rear, driveway and garage.
Entrance Porch 8' 5" x 4' 4" ( 2.57m x 1.32m )
Entered via part obscure glazed door to the front aspect with double glazed obscure side panels and two obscure double glazed windows to the side aspect, motion detector security porch light and part glazed door into:-
Lounge 19' 5" max x 11' 11" plus bay ( 5.92m max x 3.63m plus bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, two radiators, exposed wooden floorboards, dogleg staircase rising to the first floor landing, under stairs storage, feature wood burner with hearth and doors to kitchen area and dining area.
Kitchen/ Diner 19' 5" x 12' 6" max ( 5.92m x 3.81m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, part obscure glazed door to side aspect, double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, fitted kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiling to splashback areas, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, hot water and central heating boiler, radiator, under stairs storage, chimney breast with tiled hearth and part exposed floorboards.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from lounge, obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, access to loft space and doors to:-
Bedroom One 12' 1" plus bay x 10' 9" min ( 3.68m plus bay x 3.28m min )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" min x 11' 8" ( 3.28m min x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' plus door recess x 7' ( 2.44m plus door recess x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Separate W C
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect and a low level WC.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprises bath, shower and wash hand basin, fully tiled, extractor fan and radiator.
Walled with gated access, gravelled frontage with path to the entrance porch and some planted shrubs. (There is potential for off street parking subject to the relevant planning regulations). Driveway leading to garage.
Power and light, up and over door, glazed window to the side aspect, partly divided with courtesy door into storage area and further courtesy door to the side aspect.
Power and light and door to the side aspect.
Fully enclosed garden with brick walling and timber fencing, gated side access, motion detector security light, paved patio area, laid mainly to lawn, additional decked seating area, some planted shrubs and an outside tap.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.