A stunning two bedroom ex show apartment in a sought after location. The property comprises of an entrance hall, lounge allowing for plenty of natural light, kitchen diner, family bathroom and two bedrooms with en suite to master. Other benefits include double glazing throughout and no onward chain.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to offer this stunning two bedroom ground floor ex show apartment in a desirable location. The property comprises of an entrance hall, lounge allowing for plenty of natural light, kitchen diner, family bathroom and two bedrooms with en suite to master. Other benefits include extensive, well maintained gardens and electric gates, parking, double glazing throughout and no onward chain. The apartment is situated in a great location off Riversdale Road nearby plenty of local of amenities such as shops, schools representing all ages, transport links to the City Centre, places of worship and parks. Viewing is highly recommended.
Telephone entry system, storage cupboard, storage heater,
Lounge /kitchen 14' 11" x 27' ( 4.55m x 8.23m )
Three double glazed bay windows to the side and double glazed window to the rear aspect, lounge has carpet flooring, tv point and steps up to kitchen which has laminate flooring.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, one a half bowl sink and drainer, roll top edge work surfaces, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine, integrated fridge, storage heater, part tiled walls.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 11' 8" ( 3.40m x 3.56m )
Three double glazed windows to the side aspect, storage heater, tv point, carpet flooring.
Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C, extractor fan, shaver point, heated towel radiator, part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' ( 3.28m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the side, storage heater, carpet flooring.
Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, low level W.C, storage heater, storage cupboard housing tank, part tiled walls.
Extensive well maintained gardens with parking and electric gates.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.