A spaciously designed detached family house situated within a short commute of Farnham Town Centre
Key features include: Ground Floor * Entrance Hallway with storage cupboard and staircase to first floor.
* Sitting Room - Front aspect with bay window.
* Family/ Dining Room - Rear aspect with doors to rear garden.
* Kitchen - Rear aspect with garden views, a wide range of fitted units, worktop surfaces, fitted 4 ring electric hob, slot in cooker with extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer and side access to garden.
* Downstairs W/C tucked under the stairs with w/c and wash hand basin.
First Floor * Bedroom 1 -Rear aspect with wide range of fitted wardrobes.
* 2 further bedrooms.
* Family Bathroom with fitted bath, wash hand basin and w/c.
* Shower Room- Fitted shower cubicle and wash hand basin.
Outside: * Driveway parking and single garage.
* South facing garden, mainly lawn with shrub borders, side access and shed.
General * Services - All Mains Services. Double glazed windows. * Local Authority - Waverley B. C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR . * Council Tax - Band E with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.20 of £2,396.63 * Tenure - Freehold. * EPC Rating D (61)
Situation * The property occupies a popular and convenient position, within a short distance of both the town centre, mainline station and miles of open countryside.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club, local Rugby, Football and Tennis clubs, and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, cycling and dog walking.
* Communications are first class with the A31/A3 and mainline station providing links to London and the South Coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
Location * Farnham town centre ½ mile. Mainline station 1 mile (Waterloo from 53 minutes) * A3 8 miles, A31 ¼ mile * Guildford 10 miles, London 40 miles (All distances and times are approximate)
Directions Leave Farnham via West Street and at the Volkswagen garage turn right into Crondall Lane. At the top of the hill turn left into Byworth Road. At the end turn left into Hazell Road. The property can be found along on the right hand side.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Andrew Lodge Estate Agents. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Andrew Lodge Estate Agents for full details and further information.
Guide Price: The “Guide Price” an indication of the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price can be shown in the form of a minimum and maximum price range, or as a single price figure. This is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction and will not necessarily be the final selling price at auction.
Reserve Price: The “Reserve Price” is the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. This is normally set within the guide price range or within 10% of a single guide price. The reserve price is not disclosed and is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.