This beautifully presented detached house occupying a charming corner plot is within easy walking distance to the town centre. Offering substantial family accommodation including a well-appointed kitchen/diner opening onto the south facing rear garden, four bedrooms and an en-suite to master bedroom
This excellent modern family home is particularly well presented throughout having undergone much improvement by the current owners in recent years. There is a welcoming entrance hall leading to the open plan kitchen/dining room with a stylish fitted kitchen including integral appliances. A door from here leads through to the lounge with a separate cloakroom also on the ground floor. Upstairs are the four bedrooms, an en-suite shower room to the master, as well as the family bathroom. The attached tandem double garage with utility area provides secure parking as well as a practical utility space. Outside the charming rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area.
The property can be found in Wilkinson Road, a pleasant turning just off Melton Grange Road, in a much sought after residential location being particularly convenient for Woodbridge Primary School. The historic market town of Woodbridge lies on the River Deben with excellent local facilities including bars, cafes, pubs and restaurants, as well as the Riverside Cinema, Deben Leisure Centre, Woodbridge Marina and a diverse range of attractive shops and boutiques. Woodbridge Station on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line provides excellent rail links, with convenient access by road to the A12 for routes to Chelmsford, Colchester, Felixstowe, Ipswich and Lowestoft.
The property is entered via the part obscure glazed front door leading to:
Spacious entrance with built-in-under-stairs cupboard, radiator, stairs to the first floor and doors leading to;
Obscure double glazed window facing the side, low flush WC, vanity sink with mixer tap and cupboard under, tiled splashbacks and a radiator.
Lounge 17' 2" x 12' ( 5.23m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window facing the rear, woodburner effect gas stove with granite hearth, radiator and a part glazed multi-paned door leading to:
Kitchen / Dining Room 30' 6" x 9' 3" ( 9.30m x 2.82m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear garden, door to the tandem garage/utility, double glazed window facing the front, one-and-a-half bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap inset to the worktop, tiled splashbacks, extensive range of wall and floor mounted matching cupboards and drawers (soft closing), integral double fridge, double freezer and dishwasher, built-in 'Bosch' microwave/oven and electric oven, five-ring gas hob with cooker hood over, two designer vertical radiators and inset spotlights.
First Floor Landing
Obscure double glazed window facing the side, access to the loft, built-in cupboard (housing the water cylinder) and doors leading to;
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 12' 1" ( 3.73m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window facing the rear, radiator and a door leading to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Obscure double glazed window facing the side, shower cubicle with adjustable shower head and mixer tap, vanity sink with mixer tap and cupboard under, low flush WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan, inset spotlights and part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 12' 5" ( 2.84m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window facing the front and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.25m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window facing the rear and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 6' 8" ( 2.59m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window facing the front and a radiator
Obscure double glazed window facing the side, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, vanity sink with mixer tap and cupboard under, low flush WC, heated towel rail, wall mounted electric heater, extractor fan and tiled walls.
Double length garage with utility area including electric retractable door to the front, part double glazed door to the rear garden, window to the rear, single bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap and further circular sink and tap inset to the work, floor mounted cupboards, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, power and lighting.
The south facing rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with borders including a paved patio area and gated side access.
Driveway to the front of the property providing off road parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.