Page main header

Skip to main content
Close main menu
Open main menu

Property Listing Details

Property details

  • 2 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • 1 reception room

Features

  • Leasehold
  • Chain Free
  • 25% Equity Share Accommodation
  • Safe and Quiet Location

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 822 page views

Since listed: 822 page views

Description

Open house brings to the market this outstanding property on the private Cheviot Close purpose-built development designed specifically for the over 55s.

Flat 8 is situated at ground floor level and has its own front door. The well-presented accommodation features an entrance lobby, lounge, attractive kitchen/dining room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Double-glazing is installed and there is a gas-fired central heating system. Alarm pulls are strategically placed throughout the flat and are connected to a central monitoring control centre. The development is set in well tended communal gardens and there are parking facilities.

Early viewing is recommended as these properties are very popular.

The property briefly comprises of:

Purpose-built ground floor flat for the over 55s
Lounge 4.38m x 3.99m
Bedroom One 3.52m x 3.13m
Bedroom Two 3.37m x 2.49m
Kitchen/Dining Room 3.64m x 3.12m
Bathroom 2.52m x 1.57m
Gas Central Heating
Double Glazing
Alarm System
Communal Gardens
Communal Parking
25% Equity Share

Interested parties should note that this is a Shared Ownership Scheme with Riverside Housing Ownership. Buyers are purchasing a 25% equity purchase with the remaining 75% of the equity being retained by the developer, Riverside Housing. Furthermore, all applicants will require confirmation by Riverside Housing as to their financial status and suitability against their resident criteria before proceeding to sale.

For information the current charges (as at 29/12/19) per month are:

Rent is £333.98
Service £85.21

please note: All prospective buyers can obtain further information and application literature from Open House Estate Agency via this website. Riverside Housing will not accept contact direct.

You could get

Superfast broadband Superfast broadband

Up to 49.5 Mbps (Source: Ofcom)

Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Rock Ferry 0.9 miles
  • Bebington 1.3 miles
  • Prenton High School for Girls 0.2 miles
  • Bedford Drive Primary School 0.4 miles

Local map of the area

Map and Street View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Rock Ferry 0.9 miles
  • Bebington 1.3 miles
  • Prenton High School for Girls 0.2 miles
  • Bedford Drive Primary School 0.4 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a flat in CH42:

  • £103,792
  • Price decrease

  • -£1,215
  • (-1.157%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

    £81,268
  • Properties sold

    13

Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 2 bedroom flat in CH42 is currently:

£459 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in CH42
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In partnership with

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
30th Dec 2019 £27,995 First listed

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Open House Nationwide. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Open House Nationwide for full details and further information.