Located in a semi-rural area (approximately 0.8 mile from all the amenities in the village of East Wittering). This 3 bedroom detached older style bungalow is situated on a large corner plot (approximately 154ft x 42ft), with ample potential to extend and update to a large family dwelling. (Subject to planning permission). It has the benefit of gas central heating and double glazing. No forward chain
* Pathway leading to timber door with lean to
* front door Which leads immediately into
* kitchen : 3.07m x 1.88m (10' 1" x 6' 2") Base units and larder cupboard. Space and plumbing for washing machine and cooker. Newly installed Vaillant gas boiler for central heating.
* sitting room: 3.94m x 3.1m (12' 11" x 10' 2") Electric fire with brick surround. Square bay window.
* bedroom one: 3.12m x 3m (10' 3" x 9' 10")
* bedroom two: 3.05m x 2.49m (10' x 8' 2")
* bedroom three: 2.67m x 2.44m (8' 9" x 8')
* Inner lobby area, with large cupboard housing modern electric consumer unit, space for fridge/freezer.
* shower room : 1.96m x 1.47m (6' 5" x 4' 10") Walk in shower, low level WC, wash hand basin.
* conservatory : 4.57m x 3.35m (15' x 11') Of brick and double glazed construction. Double doors to rear garden.
* gardens The front garden is enclosed by a low level timber fence with timber gate and pathway to the property. Well stocked and established borders remainder laid to lawn. The rear garden nicely secluded with rural views, established large conifers. There is a corrugated iron and timber store which has access to the side service road, further brick store outbuilding, remainder laid to lawn. Ample potential to extend and update to A large family dwelling. (subject to the normal planning permission).
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Hawkins & Smith Estate Agents. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hawkins & Smith Estate Agents for full details and further information.
Guide Price: The “Guide Price” an indication of the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price can be shown in the form of a minimum and maximum price range, or as a single price figure. This is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction and will not necessarily be the final selling price at auction.
Reserve Price: The “Reserve Price” is the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. This is normally set within the guide price range or within 10% of a single guide price. The reserve price is not disclosed and is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.