Jones and chapman are pleased to offer for sale this Mid terraced house briefly comprising entrance vestibule, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, dining kitchen to the ground the first and second floor there are four bedrooms and a bathroom. To the rear is a walled rear garden.
Jones and chapman are pleased to offer for sale this Mid terraced house briefly comprising entrance vestibule, entrance hall, lounge, dining room/ bedroom, and dining kitchen to the ground floor. To the first and second floor there are four bedrooms, and a bathroom with W.C and sink, and separate shower room and W.C. The property also benefits from a walled rear garden, and is also a hmo.
The property is located on the corner of Smithdown Road and Woodcroft Road and is conveniently located for access to a variety of amenities nearby including local and superstore shopping. The area benefits from good public transport links, buses run frequently along Smithdown Road allowing easy access to Liverpool city centre. There is local schooling for all age ranges and several wine bars and restaurants are available along Smithdown Road and Allerton Road. Recreation ground and open space can be enjoyed at nearby Sefton Park, Princes Park and the 'Mystery'.
Single glazed door and window to the front, radiator, understairs cupboard.
Lounge 13' 4" x 14' 5" ( 4.06m x 4.39m )
Double glazed window to the front, electric fireplace, wood effect laminate flooring.
Dining Room / Bedroom 11' 10" x 12' ( 3.61m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen 18' 9" x 10' 6" ( 5.71m x 3.20m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink, electric oven, gas hob, radiator, double glazed window and double glazed door to the rear yard.
Stairs rising from hallway to first and second floors.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.63m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 17' 10" x 13' ( 5.44m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, wood floor.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 11' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, wood flooring.
Bedroom Four 17' 8" x 13' ( 5.38m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, wood flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, low level W.C.
Double glazed window to the side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level W.C, part tiled walls, radiator.
Walled rear garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.