guide price £120,000 - £125,000
Gorgeous Home In West Hull with - Entrance Hall, Open Plan Lounge/Diner, Fitted Kitchen, Conservatory, 3 Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Gardens & Off Street Parking - Call now and book your viewing!
A fabulous end of terrace property located in the ever popular residential area of West Hull.
This three bedroom home comprises an entrance hall, open plan lounge/diner, fitted kitchen and large conservatory overlooking the lovely rear garden. To the first floor are three bedrooms and the modern family bathroom. To the rear is a good size rear garden with lawned area and fenced surround and to the front there is a block paved driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles.
Overall this is a lovely family home throughout and so early viewings are advised!
With double glazed door to the front, telephone point and radiator.
Dining Area 11' 9" into bay x 11' 9" ( 3.58m into bay x 3.58m )
With double glazed bay window to the front, radiator and open plan to the Lounge Area.
Lounge Area 11' 10" max x 14' 8" ( 3.61m max x 4.47m )
With window to the rear, feature fire place housing gas fire, built in shelves, television point, radiator and double glazed patio style doors leading to the Conservatory.
Kitchen 12' 6" max x 6' 4" ( 3.81m max x 1.93m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashback, space for a cooker, space for a fridge freezer, space for a tumble dryer, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dishwasher, extractor fan, radiator, double glazed window to the rear and door leading to the Conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 7" x 18' 5" ( 2.92m x 5.61m )
With double glazed windows to the side and rear, television point and wall light points.
With airing cupboard, further cupboard housing boiler and loft access.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" into bay x 10' 1" ( 4.37m into bay x 3.07m )
With double glazed bay window to the front, feature fire place with surround and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 7' 11" from front of wardrobes ( 3.76m x 2.41m from front of wardrobes )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and feature fire place with surround.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 8' 3" ( 2.54m x 2.51m )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bathroom with bath with mains shower over, wash hand basin, low level wc, spot light points, towel style radiator and 2 double glazed windows to the rear.
With flower borders and block paved driveway providing off street parking.
With lawned area, fenced surround, patio area, path and shed.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on .
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.