3 Bedroom Home In Popular West Hull Location with - Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Gardens & A Workshop - Book your viewing now!
Superb first home boasting double glazing, gas central heating with enclosed gardens, this 3 bedroom home is situated in this popular residential location.
Offered with no forward chain this home is ideal for the first time buyer or investor.
Requiring a degree of updating the house briefly comprises an entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, 3 bedrooms, family bathroom, gardens to the front and rear and a workshop.
Call and book your viewing today!
With double glazed door to the front, radiator, coving to the ceiling and stairs leading to the First Floor.
Lounge 15' x 11' 8" into recess ( 4.57m x 3.56m into recess )
With double glazed bow window to the front, understairs cupboard, radiator, decorative ceiling rose, coving to the ceiling and double doors leading to the Dining Kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 15' x 8' 1" ( 4.57m x 2.46m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashback, electric cooker point, cooker-hood, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door leading to the Garden.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" x 9' 9" into recess ( 4.39m x 2.97m into recess )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 2 8' 9" plus door entrance x 8' 10" ( 2.67m plus door entrance x 2.69m )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 3 11' 1" max x 7' ( 3.38m max x 2.13m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bathroom with bath, low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator, 2 double glazed windows to the rear and coving to the ceiling.
Gravelled garden and wrought iron fencing.
With patio area, lawned area with fenced surround.
Workshop 10' 7" x 5' ( 3.23m x 1.52m )
With power and light and window to the rear.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on .
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.