Prestigious large Four bedroom detached family residence in a superb, sought after location. The centre of charming Knowle village is located nearby as well as Solihull Town Centre.
Prestigious large four bedroom detached family residence in a superb, sought after location. The centre of charming Knowle village is located nearby as well as Solihull Town Centre. The property is within the catchment area of outstanding schools (from nursery through to further education). Location is ideal for commuters, with the M42 and Birmingham International Airport nearby. A short distance from Dorridge Railway Station and local to Public transport services.
Large block paved driveway providing off road parking leading to a double glazed door into:
Double glazed window front elevation and tiled flooring.
Single glazed window and door to front elevation, under stairs storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to side elevation, WC, wash hand basin and tiled to splashback areas.
Lounge 21' 8" x 11' 11" ( 6.60m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, two wall light points, telephone socket, TV aerial and two central heating radiators.
Dining Room 13' 8" x 11' 11" ( 4.17m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, electric fire, TV aerial point and central heating radiator,
Kitchen 15' 4" max x 14' 8" ( 4.67m max x 4.47m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over incorporating a sink with drainer, electric oven, gas hob, extractor hood, tiled to splashback areas, plumbing and space for a washing machine and central heating radiator.
Loft access and doors off to:
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 11' 11" ( 4.14m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, TV aerial point and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to side elevation, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, central heating radiator and partial tiling.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 11' 11" ( 4.17m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, TV aerial point, telephone socket and central heating radiator,
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 16' 3" into wardrobes ( 2.92m x 4.95m into wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator,
Bedroom Four 9' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator, bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin with vanity storage, extractor fan, shaver socket, airing cupboard and fully tiled.
Double glazed widow to side elevation, WC and wash hand basin.
Large patio area leading to lawn.
Up and over door, power supply and light point.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.