Stunning end link town house with Orangery style extension, many innovative and contemporary features - plantation shutters, bi-fold doors, log burner, surround sound, Amtico flooring plus 26' kitchen - island unit and fully integrated. Much larger than average landscaped rear and side garden.
Beautifully appointed end link town house - extended at the rear providing a spacious and versatile home. With many contemporary and innovative features throughout including bespoke plantation shutters to every room, bi-fold doors, contemporary log burner, roof lantern, surround sound - internal speakers, bespoke Amtico flooring and fitted media centre. Boasting a much larger than average rear and side garden - totally landscaped and southerly facing plus a 2 car drive allowing off road parking. Well placed for Cardiff Sports Village plus a walk across the Pont-y-Werin takes you into Penarth with Cogan train station. Briefly comprising an entrance hall, ground floor cloakroom/wc, stunning 26' main room combining a fully integrated kitchen - central island with room for table & chairs and internal bi-fold doors through to the Orangery style living room - log burner, roof lantern and bi-fold doors leading into the garden. To the first & second floors there are 3 double bedrooms - quality wardrobes to each plus en-suite shower room/wc to the master plus modern family bathroom/wc. Complimented with gas central heating, double glazing and security alarm. Viewing highly recommended with no chain.
Enter via stylish composite door into a welcoming entrance hall, telephone point, Amtico flooring, stairs rise to the first floor, window to front.
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising a pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and close coupled wc, wall mounted combination boiler, window to front.
Kitchen Dining 12' 2" x 26' 3" ( 3.71m x 8.00m )
Impressive main room - open plan living at its finest, kitchen area extensively fitted with a great range of wall and base units with round edge worktop and one and half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splash backs, features include soft close doors & drawers plus an island unit with fitted twin wine chiller, integrated appliances include a dishwasher, washer/drier plus Neff convector microwave oven with warming tray plus Neff coffee machine, there is space for an American style fridge/freezer plus there is a double oven range cooker with grill plus 7 gas burners and double width cooker hood, Amtico flooring throughout, under stairs cupboard, recessed ceiling lights, to the dining area side wall a built in media centre with extensive cupboards - push open doors and TV point, inset Bang & Olufson speakers, internal bi-fold plantation shutters divide to the living area.
Living Room 11' 7" x 11' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.38m )
Stunning Orangery style extension to the property with central roof lantern, window to side plus bi-fold doors with in-built blinds lead into the rear garden, Amtico flooring - under floor heating, TV point, recessed ceiling spot lights, corner contemporary log burner.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise to the second floor.
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' 5" ( 4.24m x 3.78m )
Spacious and stylish main living room, 2 windows to rear - bespoke plantation shutters, TV point, telephone point.
Bedroom 1 9' 2" x 9' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.77m )
Master double bedroom, French doors lean onto a glass and steel 'Juliet' balcony with bespoke plantation shutters, TV point, telephone point, built in floor to ceiling wardrobes.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising a corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled wc, half height tiling to all walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail, twin shaver point.
Second Floor Landing
Access to the loft plus built in airing cupboard with slatted shelving.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" maximum x 10' 4" to wardrobe ( 3.23m maximum x 3.15m to wardrobe )
Double bedroom, window to front with bespoke shutters, TV point, telephone point, fitted bedroom suite comprising built in floor to ceiling wardrobes on 2 walls.
Bedroom 3 12' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.78m x 2.49m )
Double bedroom, window to rear with bespoke plantation shutters, built in floor to ceiling wardrobes with corner shelved unit.
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising a panel P shape bath with independent shower over and glass screen, vanity wash hand basin and close couped wc, tiled surround, heated towel rail, extractor fan, twin shaver point.
Open frontage - mature shrub borders & display, exterior light, side drive allowing off road parking for 2 cars. Enclosed rear and side garden - Southerly facing and landscaped with a contemporary theme, feather edge fencing incorporating a side gate onto the drive and a rear gate, with a raised slate seating area off the extension, outside water supply plus exterior lighting, steps lead down to a paved dining area with corner pergola and additional area for seating, established shrub borders & display, wooden garden shed.
Please note that the vendor has confirmed that, subject to the offer amount, they maybe willing to leave some furnishings or negotiate for them separately. The vendor pays approximately £220 a year towards the maintenance of the grounds.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.