This spacious five bedroom family home is located in the popular district of Stanway with excellent access to the A12, popular schools and local shops. The property benefits from recently fitted Wren kitchen and replacement boiler, ample parking and garage.
This stunning family home is situated on the popular west side of Colchester and offers accommodation arranged over three floors. Ground floor accommodation comprises cloakroom, kitchen/diner and utility Room. The first floor offers lounge, master bedroom with en suite shower room, further bedroom and a cloakroom. The second floor offers three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property offers car port, garage and enclosed rear garden.
Entrance Door To:
Radiator, stairs to first floor with storage cupboard under, doors to:
Low level w.c., wash hand basin with fitted under unit, radiator, extractor fan.
Kitchen / Diner 26' 5" x 12' 9" max ( 8.05m x 3.89m max )
Dual aspect upvc windows to front and rear, eye and base level units, roll top work surfaces, inset sink unit with mixer tap + splashbacks + boiling water tap, integrated stainless steel electric double oven, four ring gas hob with extractor over, integrated dishwasher, spaces for full height fridge and freezer, tiled flooring, two radiators.
Utility Room 12' 11" x 5' 3" ( 3.94m x 1.60m )
Door to rear to garden, eye and base level units, roll top work surfaces with inset sink unit, spaces for washing machine and tumble dryer, tiled flooring, radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs to second floor, radiator, doors to:
Lounge 18' 2" x 13' 9" ( 5.54m x 4.19m )
Double doors from landing, two upvc windows to rear, two radiators, inset spotlights.
Bedroom One 16' 10" x 10' 2" ( 5.13m x 3.10m )
Dual aspect upvc windows to front and rear, two radiators, two double built-in wardrobes, door to:
Upvc obscure window to front, low level w.c., wash hand basin with fitted under unit, shower cubicle, stainless steel heated towel rail, inset spotlights.
Bedroom Five 10' 3" x 7' 1" ( 3.12m x 2.16m )
Upvc window to front, radiator.
Low level w.c., wash hand basin with fitted under cupboard, radiator, extractor fan.
Second Floor Accommodation
Loft access, built-in cupboard housing recently installed gas combi boiler, doors to:
Bedroom Two 13' 10" max x 13' max ( 4.22m max x 3.96m max )
Upvc window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 11" max x 10' max ( 4.55m max x 3.05m max )
Upvc dormer window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 3" max x 7' 2" max ( 3.12m max x 2.18m max )
Upvc window to front, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
Low level w.c., wash hand basin with fitted under cupboard, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, stainless steel heated towel rail, inset spotlights, extractor fan.
Electric roller door leading to Car Port and driveway providing off road parking and giving access to Single Garage with power and light connected.
The rear garden commences with patio area, with wooden sleepers and gate leading to synthetic grass section with flower and shrub borders, all enclosed by panel fencing and brick wall. Gate providing access to Car Port.
Proceed away from Colchester along Lexden Road/A1124, go through one roundabout, turn left onto New Farm Road, turn left onto Winstree Road, turn left onto Woden Avenue, slight left onto Radvald Chase.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.