immaculate three bedroom semi-detached house enjoying a sought after location close to The Pods and the beautiful Central Park! This excellent home features modern interiors and tasteful decor throughout, offering attractive lounge, fitted kitchen, lovely gardens and outbuildings.
Brilliant opportunity to acquire an immaculate three bedroom semi-detached house enjoying a sought after location close to Ashby Road, offering excellent transport links and access to schools. The Pods and its recreational facilities is also nearby, and Central Park is within walking distance for lovely days out. The property features modern interiors and is tastefully decorated throughout, making it a great choice for a wide range of buyers.
The ground floor offers lounge with wood effect surround, fitted kitchen with three double glazed windows allowing for plenty of natural light, rear porch, plus cloakroom/ground floor WC. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, with two of them featuring built-in wardrobes, and shower room with three-piece suite.
Externally this contemporary style home offers a driveway, lawned front and rear gardens, a garage/storage shed (for a small vehicle only), plus a children's timber playhouse.
Lounge 15' 8" x 10' 7" max ( 4.78m x 3.23m max )
The lounge offers a double glazed bow window to the front, a wood effect surround, laminate flooring, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 20' 7" x 15' 7" max ( 6.27m x 4.75m max )
Offering wall and base units complemented by work surfaces, a stainless steel sink/drainer, three double glazed windows, a single glazed door, a further colonial door, part tiling to the walls, an under-stairs cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Rear Entrance Porch
This offers a double glazed door to the rear.
Cloakroom / Ground Floor Wc
Fitted with a WC, a double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Offering stairs rising from the entrance hall, loft access and an airing cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 15' 9" x 11' 4" max ( 4.80m x 3.45m max )
Featuring a built-in wardrobe, double glazed windows to the front and rear, laminate flooring, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 11" ( 3.25m x 3.02m )
Offering a built-in wardrobe, a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 4" x 4' 6" ( 1.93m x 1.37m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a shower cubicle, a wash hand basin/vanity unit, a WC, a double glazed window to the rear, a colonial door, inset spotlights, cushion flooring, and a heated towel rail.
Front Garden & Parking
The front of the property offers a lawned garden and a driveway.
The rear garden is laid to lawn, with timber fencing forming the boundary, plus shrub and flower beds.
Garage / Storage Shed
The property offers a garage for a small vehicle only, accessible from the driveway and offering power and light, plus a timber door.
The property benefits from a children's timber playhouse.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.