3 bed semi-detached house for sale High Street, Wickham Market, Woodbridge IP13
- Wickham Market Primary School0.4 miles
- Wickham Market1.4 miles
- Easton Primary School1.8 miles
- Melton (Suffolk)3.8 miles
Features and description
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two En-Suites
- Walk In Wardrobe To Master
- Allocated Parking
Located on the High Street in Wickham Market is this beautifully presented semi-detached property. Features include a modern open-plan kitchen/dining room, a light and airy lounge, three double bedrooms, with two en-suites, a family bathroom and parking for two cars.
Siskin House is a well-loved and beautifully presented town house, built in 2014 by Hopkins Homes. The accommodation is laid out over three floors and benefits from a modern, open-plan kitchen/dining room, leading to the light and spacious lounge, upstairs there are three double bedrooms, two en-suites and a family bathroom. Outside there are two allocated (one carport) parking spaces with an enclosed garden to rear with raised sun deck and gated access to the side.
The property is situated in High Street in this ever popular residential area in this charming village. Wickham Market is a bustling, thriving community close to the River Deben within the Suffolk Coastal Heritage area, approximately fifteen miles north-east of Ipswich, and just a couple of miles from Campsea Ashe railway station. The centre of this large village offers convenient parking, a wide variety of shops with everything from flowers to food and fashion, as well as a choice of places to eat. Within a ten-mile radius the attractions of Easton Farm Park, the Snape Malting's, Framlingham Castle and Sutton Hoo and the popular Riverside town of Woodbridge can be found.
Wood style flooring, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, stairs rising to the first floor.
Tiled flooring, radiator, window to the side, low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 17' 7" max x 8' 3" ( 5.36m max x 2.51m )
Tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, radiator, matching white gloss wall and base units, one-and-a-half sink basin with drainer and mixer tap, electric oven with gas hob, space and plumbing for a washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, French doors opening onto the rear garden.
Lounge 16' 1" x 10' 9" ( 4.90m x 3.28m )
Opening from the dining area, window to the front, two radiators, TV and telephone points and door leading to entrance hall.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, airing cupboard and stairs rising to the second floor.
Tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, radiator, window to the rear, low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, bath with mixer tap, extractor fan and shaver point.
Bedroom Two 15' 5" max x 10' 9" max ( 4.70m max x 3.28m max )
Radiator, two windows to the front, built-in wardrobes, TV point and door leading to en-suite.
Tiled flooring, radiator, partially tiled walls, low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, shower cubicle, extractor fan and shaver point.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" max x 12' 4" max ( 3.17m max x 3.76m max )
Window to the rear, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Door leading to:
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 17' 2" into eaves ( 3.30m x 5.23m into eaves )
Window to the front and Velux window to the rear, two radiators, storage into the eaves, TV point, doors leading to walk-in wardrobe and en-suite.
Tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, radiator, low level WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan and shaver point.
Outside there are two allocated (one carport) parking spaces. The garden to rear is enclosed, with gated access to the side of the property, the garden is low maintenance, with a paved area and lawn leading to a raised sun deck.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Framlingham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Framlingham for full details and further information.