3 bed terraced house for sale High Street, Wickham Market, Woodbridge IP13
- Wickham Market Primary School0.5 miles
- Wickham Market1.4 miles
- Easton Primary School1.8 miles
- Melton (Suffolk)3.9 miles
Features and description
- Former Retail Premise
- Planning for Residential Use
- Potential Development to the Rear (STPP)
- Walking Distance to Local Amenities
- Conversion into a Three Bedroom House
- Approximately Measures 2,500 sq ft
A former retail premise situated within walking distance to local amenities in Wickham Market. The property is being sold with planning permission to convert the property into a three bedroom house with two bathrooms, garden and parking. The premise approximately measures 2,500 sq ft.
Wickham Market has a bustling, thriving community and is close to the River Deben within the Suffolk Coastal Heritage area, approximately fifteen miles north-east of Ipswich, six miles north of Woodbridge and just a couple of miles from Wickham Market railway station at neighbouring Campsea Ashe. The property is walking distance to the centre of this large village, which offers a wide variety of shops including the Co-operative supermarket, McColl's convenience store, the Post Office and everything else from flowers to food and fashion. Additional amenities include the health centre, dentist and the library. Within a ten-mile radius can be found the attractions of Easton Farm Park, Snape Maltings, Framlingham Castle and Sutton Hoo. There's also convenient access by road to the A12 for routes to Chelmsford, Colchester, Ipswich and Lowestoft.
This mid terraced former retail premise which had been trading as a cycle shop for many years is new to the market. Offered with planning permission to convert this property into a three bedroom house with potential further development to the rear subject to planning permission. The current premise measures approximately 2,500 sq ft.
Planning permission under application No. DC/19/2869/ful was granted in September 2019 by East Suffolk Council.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Framlingham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Framlingham for full details and further information.